Being an HHonors member I was thrilled to read great reviews on this hotel and didn't hesitate to book 2 nights at the beginning and end of our week in Missouri. Reqested an upgrade to a suite for a special rate and one was available, so we were happy. Got off the elevator and were greeted with last night's room service food at our front door. At first glance the room looked as nice as the lobby. But the furnishings, supposedly new, were already chipped and scratched and stained. The water dispenser at the wet bar was non-functioning, only 2 glasses in the place and no coffee mugs, hairs in the tub-which had almost no water pressure during our showers. There was one mirror in the whole place and the bathroom lighting stunk. Adjoining door from our living area was connected to the neighbor's bedroom and we could hear their every word. Likewise the 1/2" crack under the door to the hallway. Why renovate a hotel and not make sure you spend what it takes to insure these areas? After a couple of hours I went to the business center to cancel our 2nd night there and re-book somewhere else. The business center was small and in disarray, with 3 computers, 2 of which were down. I waited my turn and booked into the Crowne Plaza on the way back, which exceeded our expectations in all ways.
Finally, we always request in writing and at check-in that we want a quiet room away from elevators, vending, etc. Never been a problem at any Hilton family hotel until now. The receptionist said "no problem," but when we left the living area that night and climbed into that comfortable Hilton bed, we learned that we were right next door to the room that housed all the elevator equipment that was grinding randomly, consistently all night long. Thanks for nothing, Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton St. Louis Airport hotel is located next to Lambert International Airport and popular area corporations. The hotel provides a 24-hour shuttle service to the airport and local businesses at no charge. Plan your next event or meeting and utilize the expansive and versatile meeting space. World's Away restaurant offers casual American fare, and Constellations Bar is a great place to grab a drink after a long day of travel or work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Hilton St. Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St. Louis Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Hilton Hotel Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hilton
- Hilton Saint Louis
- Hilton St. Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO