“Just expected some basic common sense!”

Hilton St. Louis Airport
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
GreenLeadersSilver level
Carthage,Illinois
“Just expected some basic common sense!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Provide more information. Was with a group traveling and was not told about how long term parking tickets work when you are staying only one night but parking for a week. The person in charge of the group had to explain it to me and have me get the blue tickets from the desk. The room service took almost 2 hours and was not complete when arrived.(and the waiter was aware it was not complete) At the restaurant, my wife had asked about wine and the response was "we have Red or White". She asked for "Western" dressing on her salad and they did not know what that was. Asked for a wake up call at 3 am and the call was never received. (I double checked the wakeup call time with 2 different people) The group we were traveling with had 50+ people going to the airport for the same flight. The front desk was aware of the group needing the shuttle at 4 am. At 4 am there was one shuttle running and at 4:15 they started to clear the snow off of one of the other two shuttles and warm it up. Upon returning a week later(which the hotel we all parked there and were returning and when) they were only running one shuttle total.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Jeff C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback.
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I also apologize about the miscommunication about transportation in the morning since we started earlier for your group due to weather and the 4:15am was extra to help with the weather. In regards to room service, due to the weather we received a high volume of calls which caused the unexpected delay. In regards the dressing, we don’t offer Western Dressing but I will review the product with my team to ensure they are knowledgeable in the future if asked again. Thank you again for your feedback and if you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Best regards,
Ryan Konz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
Houston, MO, United States
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Hilton hotels are the best value around. I won't stay anywhere else, unless there is not one around. The rooms are very clean, and a comfortable bed. The staff are excellent and knowledgeable and very friendly. I would recommend Hilton Hotels to anyone who has ever wondered if it really is a good value.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Kenneth R,

I appreciate your feedback regarding your experiences especially regarding our clean rooms and friendly staff as it affords us a valuable opportunity to improve on our services. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
Reviewed February 10, 2014

The staff is extremely friendly. A few glitches during this stay, but have had nicer experiences in the past. Breakfast buffet in the morning is good but a bit pricey, so make sure you tell them ala carte if you're not a big eater.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Ann S,

I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us especially related to our staff and breakfast. We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Illinois
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We was treated like royalty from the time we checked in untill our departure. We arrived on Friday night had 5 rooms 3 stay and fly packages and 2 regular. Bus to the airport was on time and everyone accommodated our group. Restaurant was amazing, beds was wonderful, lighting in bathroom very nice. Staff top notch. Hotel is awesome... Thanks

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Sandy-Ken-Steve-Gail,

Your comments are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

I do hope that if you ever need our services again in the future, that you will consider staying again with us and that it will feel like "coming back to your home away from home!"

Olney, Illinois
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We always stay here prior to a flight out of the St. Louis airport. Prices are reasonable, facilities are great, very clean rooms, helpful staff, etc. in particular, we are always impressed with the shuttle driver, Ralph. Best shuttle driver ever!!!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Susan M,

I appreciate your comments regarding our facility, clean room, helpful staff and our shuttle driver Ralph. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

United States
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Stayed here for business, and the stay was nice, clean and comfy rooms, only problem was at check in. Myself and another business associate checked at the same time on business. She checked in with no problem, however, when I checked in they made me pay $300.00 upfront. Our rooms were both booked under our managers travel expense AMEX and she had no issues. The manager told me that it was policy since there was no signed form allowing me to charge the car, and when I asked why she was allowed to check in with no upfront cost, he told me she should have been, yet they didn't make any adjustments.After speaking with my mgr that night, she faxed the authorization the next morning. Good think I had $ in the bank, had I not , I would have been messed up all because of someone else's fault. Aside from that problem the room was good.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Alishia G,

I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us especially related to your check in which I will be researching. We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We were heading to Cancun and had an early flight so we decided to stay the night in a hotel to make it easier than driving 2 hours to the airport that early in the morning. They offer a great park and jet package. Our room with up to 8 days of parking in their secure lot was about $80 which I thought was a great value. They have a 24 hour shuttle that loops about every 15 minutes between the hotel and the airport.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear twwcda,

I appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton Airport and after reading your comments I am very pleased that the Park and Fly Package has worked out well for you.

Ryan Konz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#3 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Quality Inn Airport St. Louis

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!