Hilton St. Louis Airport
Hotels.com
$48
$59
1,496 results
All reviewsfront desklouis airportthe executive loungediamond memberst louisan early flightbusiness centerpark and flythe room was niceshuttle servicerental carfitness centeroscarparkinggloriameetingavis
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We was treated like royalty from the time we checked in untill our departure. We arrived on Friday night had 5 rooms 3 stay and fly packages and 2 regular. Bus to the airport was on time and everyone accommodated our group. Restaurant was amazing, beds was wonderful, lighting in bathroom very nice. Staff top notch. Hotel is awesome... Thanks

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Sandy-Ken-Steve-Gail,

Your comments are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

I do hope that if you ever need our services again in the future, that you will consider staying again with us and that it will feel like "coming back to your home away from home!"

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We always stay here prior to a flight out of the St. Louis airport. Prices are reasonable, facilities are great, very clean rooms, helpful staff, etc. in particular, we are always impressed with the shuttle driver, Ralph. Best shuttle driver ever!!!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Susan M,

I appreciate your comments regarding our facility, clean room, helpful staff and our shuttle driver Ralph. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Stayed here for business, and the stay was nice, clean and comfy rooms, only problem was at check in. Myself and another business associate checked at the same time on business. She checked in with no problem, however, when I checked in they made me pay $300.00 upfront. Our rooms were both booked under our managers travel expense AMEX and she had no issues. The manager told me that it was policy since there was no signed form allowing me to charge the car, and when I asked why she was allowed to check in with no upfront cost, he told me she should have been, yet they didn't make any adjustments.After speaking with my mgr that night, she faxed the authorization the next morning. Good think I had $ in the bank, had I not , I would have been messed up all because of someone else's fault. Aside from that problem the room was good.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Alishia G,

I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us especially related to your check in which I will be researching. We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We were heading to Cancun and had an early flight so we decided to stay the night in a hotel to make it easier than driving 2 hours to the airport that early in the morning. They offer a great park and jet package. Our room with up to 8 days of parking in their secure lot was about $80 which I thought was a great value. They have a 24 hour shuttle that loops about every 15 minutes between the hotel and the airport.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear twwcda,

I appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton Airport and after reading your comments I am very pleased that the Park and Fly Package has worked out well for you.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is my 4th trip to this hotel and all my stays up until this one have been wonderful. This time was not great. Check in, as always, is always very fast. They don't mess around. We got to our room with an airport room and it APPEARED clean....but it wasn't. The rooms are somewhat roomy and are modern but my positive review ends here. The deadbolt would not lock on the door. Both my sister-in-law and I tried it several times so we called downstairs and they sent engineering up who said it wasn't broke and it went in right away for him (of course). In the bathroom on the shower rod was someone's used washcloth, the mirror still had someone else's mascara on it, the toilet made a huge clunking noise every time we got up from it, and the bar going across the window was broken (which was really no biggie, it just shows they need to give their rooms some attention). We complained the next day on our way out the door and they apologized and offered to move us. Just when I was getting ready to say "to where" (thinking FREE UPGRADE), another person behind the desk piped up and said that wasn't necessary, they could get it taken care of. So we said fine and went about our way. When we got back that night, we went to our "newly deep cleaned room" and found drink, breakfast, dinner and appetizer vouchers on the desk. We thought how wonderful (at the time), all together they added up to about $100. We looked over the room and the used washcloth was still there! The mascara didn't get touched and the "engineer" shoved something under the toilet to balance it out...which did not work. We didn't say anything else because we were leaving the same day. The next morning (our check out day), at 8am (check out is at noon), the male housekeeper knocked on our door once and walked in our room!! I didn't even have a chance to go to the door. My sister-in-law was still asleep. I can't believe that happened!!! There was no reason for him to even be there...we were leaving! We told the lady at check out and she just said "I'm so sorry that happened, we will definitely talk to housekeeping". Really??? We usually stay here at least twice a year but I don't know if I want to try it again. This place needs some serious attention both with the property and the staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jen H
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear Jen H,

First of all, thank you for taking the time write a review concerning your most recent stay with us at our property. We always try to do everything that we can to enhance the quality of our guest's stay with us, and that includes making sure that we have clean comfortable accommodations. I do apologize to hear that you did not have a positive experience this visit. I can assure you that cleanliness and quality is one of our top priorities and I'm sorry that we fell short of our normally high standards. I have passed your comments along to our housekeeping and maintenance staff to make sure that this does not happen again. Thank you for your comments as they will help us to better our property for the future. We hope you'll give us another chance and stay with us again in the future!

Best regards,