“SERVICE AND CLEANLINESS TOP NOTCH”

Hilton St. Louis Airport
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I arrived early and they were very busy however, my wait was extremely short. Room was ready and very clean. Beds and bedding top notch. ALL STAFF was friendly and accommodating. No fridge in the room. OVERALL great place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear Deana D,

After reading your comments I am very pleased especially to our friendly staff and clean rooms. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes and much thanks,

There are newer reviews for Hilton St. Louis Airport

Reviewed November 14, 2013

The staff at this Hilton was extremely friendly and helpful. The amenities were excellent. I felt very comfortable with the security level of the hotel. I really enjoyed my stay and was sorry when it was time to leave.

Dear Patti D,

After reading your comments I am very pleased especially related to our staff and amenities. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

Best wishes and much thanks,

Reviewed November 12, 2013

This property has some on the nicest most pleasant people working there but the rooms are not good. I upgraded to an EXECUTIVE KING SUITE and it was nothing but a regular room with a couch, the lamps on the night stands wobbled and leaned at a 20 degree angle, the shower curtain was stained and was shredded in spots and the shower was so weak you had to run around just to get wet. Airport hotels are generally well worn due to the amount of traffic they deal with and while the lobby of this property is very nice and remodeled the rooms are some of the worst I have encountered, especially when you pay more for an "upgraded one" and all you get is below average.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Gary D,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us. We're so happy that you had a positive experience with our caring staff! I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the condition of our property. We are in the process of looking at different ways to refresh our hotel, and your comments will help us to do that. Guest satisfaction is one of our top priorities, and we are constantly striving to better the guest experience. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope that you'll give us another chance and stay with us again in the future!

Best wishes,

Reviewed November 12, 2013

the hotel was great as always, but the shuttle service was unprofessional and spoiled our once great feeling about the Hilton experience. our room was great the service was great, and the bar was great as always. its too bad that the shuttle service and the operator that took the calls from the airport were rude, uncaring, and very tardy.

Dear labber1000.,

I appreciate your feedback regarding your experiences as it affords us a valuable opportunity to improve on our services. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was responsible for conducting a large two week corporate training event at this location in Oct/Nov 2013. The facilities were great, and the staff and service we received was outstanding. I haven't had a better experience at a hotel & conference facility in the US!

I highly recommend the Hilton Airport St. Louis for any of your meetings, training's and events in the St. Louis area. The staff will take care of your every need and ensure everyone is enjoying their visit and/or overnight stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear guilfy1,

After reading your comments I am pleased that we made your meeting experience a great experience. Also I appreciate your comments regarding the staff and facility. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations to host your corporate training.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

This is a very busy Hilton. It is also a HUGE hilton! That being said, you will receive amazing service from most staff members. The front desk staff may seem appear to be short with you if there is a line, but they will also be apologetic when called on it. The restaurant and bar staff are nothing short of amazing! I shop the prices so I get a good rate.

If you are booking last minute travel to St. Louis you will find MANY other Hilton properties, with airport shuttle service, at sometimes half the cost!

Room Tip: There are two phases to the hotel. If you get a room in the second tower you will find more parking...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Dr M.,

I appreciate your feedback as your feedback affords us a valuable opportunity to improve on our services. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stayed at the Airport Hilton in St. Louis for one of the recent World Series baseball games. We selected this hotel initially only because, by the time we made our travel plans, all the other hotels we normally use were booked for the games. We did not have high expectations. But the hotel was a very pleasant surprise!

We flew into the airport late on a Friday night, stayed for two nights and flew out again on Sunday morning. The rooms were clean and neat, and there is a restaurant downstairs which was handy. They also have a little food/amenities shop attached to the front desk which had fruit and other food items available 24/7, which was a godsend when we arrived well after midnight. They provide a free shuttle to the nearby airport every 15 minutes, and the Avis car rental place (which is open 24/7) is conveniently right next door, which meant we could rent the car for just one day instead of two. This saved a lot of time. We were afraid we would be disturbed by planes all night but, even though you can see the runways from the higher floors, we could not hear them at all.

By all standards it was a quick visit, and the hotel was crammed with visitors. It would have put a strain on any hotel, but I have to say that the staff tried really hard to please. They always responded cheerfully and quickly to any concerns or questions we had, and the manager followed up with an email after we got home expressing his dismay that we had experienced any problems at all. While we were initially loathe to consider this hotel in the first place, the hotel was so nice and convenient, and staff was so responsive, we will definitely consider this hotel again when we visit St. Louis.

Room Tip: If you have young kids, you can ask for the side of the hotel that overlooks the runways and the kid...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Dear Chris R,

I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. Your comments regarding our service and rooms are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Ryan Konz

Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
Downtown
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!