“Comfortable Hotel Near Airport”

Hilton St. Louis Airport
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
GreenLeadersSilver level
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Comfortable Hotel Near Airport”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Love Hilton as a chain. Had very nice stay near airport at the Hilton this past weekend. Easy access on and off interstate. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Lots of plug inns. Only gripe would be that the parking out front was littel weird, especially at night. Recommend finding your spot before driving into the lot because there is no loop around to other parking lanes. Other kind of weirdness was that I could hear the elevator go up and down each time and I was 50plus feet from the elevators. Otherwise, very pleasant stay. Recommend the Beet Endive Salad...very excellent!

Room Tip: Get as far from the elevator as possible
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear CharlesD160,

I appreciate your feedback regarding our rooms and restaurant food. Also I appreciate the feedback regarding the elevators and parking as it affords us a valuable opportunity to improve on our services. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Ryan Konz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
Kansas City, United States
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Impressed with my room. (Very nice) Front desk personnel were professional and knew their job. Now, the cafe is another deal all together. The food was great, the wait was lousy. Re-view again, what I wrote earlier, cause I need to run.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Dear VbD,

I appreciate your feedback regarding our rooms and front desk staff. Also I appreciate the feedback regarding the restaurant staff which will be addressed. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Boonville, United States
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I arrived early and they were very busy however, my wait was extremely short. Room was ready and very clean. Beds and bedding top notch. ALL STAFF was friendly and accommodating. No fridge in the room. OVERALL great place to stay.

Dear Deana D,

After reading your comments I am very pleased especially to our friendly staff and clean rooms. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes and much thanks,
Jefferson City, United States
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The staff at this Hilton was extremely friendly and helpful. The amenities were excellent. I felt very comfortable with the security level of the hotel. I really enjoyed my stay and was sorry when it was time to leave.

Dear Patti D,

After reading your comments I am very pleased especially related to our staff and amenities. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

Best wishes and much thanks,
Walnut Creek, California
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This property has some on the nicest most pleasant people working there but the rooms are not good. I upgraded to an EXECUTIVE KING SUITE and it was nothing but a regular room with a couch, the lamps on the night stands wobbled and leaned at a 20 degree angle, the shower curtain was stained and was shredded in spots and the shower was so weak you had to run around just to get wet. Airport hotels are generally well worn due to the amount of traffic they deal with and while the lobby of this property is very nice and remodeled the rooms are some of the worst I have encountered, especially when you pay more for an "upgraded one" and all you get is below average.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Gary D,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us. We're so happy that you had a positive experience with our caring staff! I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the condition of our property. We are in the process of looking at different ways to refresh our hotel, and your comments will help us to do that. Guest satisfaction is one of our top priorities, and we are constantly striving to better the guest experience. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope that you'll give us another chance and stay with us again in the future!

Best wishes,
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Reviewed November 12, 2013

the hotel was great as always, but the shuttle service was unprofessional and spoiled our once great feeling about the Hilton experience. our room was great the service was great, and the bar was great as always. its too bad that the shuttle service and the operator that took the calls from the airport were rude, uncaring, and very tardy.

Dear labber1000.,

I appreciate your feedback regarding your experiences as it affords us a valuable opportunity to improve on our services. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was responsible for conducting a large two week corporate training event at this location in Oct/Nov 2013. The facilities were great, and the staff and service we received was outstanding. I haven't had a better experience at a hotel & conference facility in the US!

I highly recommend the Hilton Airport St. Louis for any of your meetings, training's and events in the St. Louis area. The staff will take care of your every need and ensure everyone is enjoying their visit and/or overnight stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear guilfy1,

After reading your comments I am pleased that we made your meeting experience a great experience. Also I appreciate your comments regarding the staff and facility. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations to host your corporate training.

Ryan Konz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#3 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport
Hampton Inn St. Louis-Airport

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!