“Great Place for Meetings and Events”

Hilton St. Louis Airport
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
GreenLeadersSilver level
Annapolis, Maryland
“Great Place for Meetings and Events”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was responsible for conducting a large two week corporate training event at this location in Oct/Nov 2013. The facilities were great, and the staff and service we received was outstanding. I haven't had a better experience at a hotel & conference facility in the US!

I highly recommend the Hilton Airport St. Louis for any of your meetings, training's and events in the St. Louis area. The staff will take care of your every need and ensure everyone is enjoying their visit and/or overnight stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear guilfy1,

After reading your comments I am pleased that we made your meeting experience a great experience. Also I appreciate your comments regarding the staff and facility. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations to host your corporate training.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Ryan Konz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed November 8, 2013

This is a very busy Hilton. It is also a HUGE hilton! That being said, you will receive amazing service from most staff members. The front desk staff may seem appear to be short with you if there is a line, but they will also be apologetic when called on it. The restaurant and bar staff are nothing short of amazing! I shop the prices so I get a good rate.

If you are booking last minute travel to St. Louis you will find MANY other Hilton properties, with airport shuttle service, at sometimes half the cost!

Room Tip: There are two phases to the hotel. If you get a room in the second tower you will find more parking...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Dr M.,

I appreciate your feedback as your feedback affords us a valuable opportunity to improve on our services. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Neptune Beach, Florida
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stayed at the Airport Hilton in St. Louis for one of the recent World Series baseball games. We selected this hotel initially only because, by the time we made our travel plans, all the other hotels we normally use were booked for the games. We did not have high expectations. But the hotel was a very pleasant surprise!

We flew into the airport late on a Friday night, stayed for two nights and flew out again on Sunday morning. The rooms were clean and neat, and there is a restaurant downstairs which was handy. They also have a little food/amenities shop attached to the front desk which had fruit and other food items available 24/7, which was a godsend when we arrived well after midnight. They provide a free shuttle to the nearby airport every 15 minutes, and the Avis car rental place (which is open 24/7) is conveniently right next door, which meant we could rent the car for just one day instead of two. This saved a lot of time. We were afraid we would be disturbed by planes all night but, even though you can see the runways from the higher floors, we could not hear them at all.

By all standards it was a quick visit, and the hotel was crammed with visitors. It would have put a strain on any hotel, but I have to say that the staff tried really hard to please. They always responded cheerfully and quickly to any concerns or questions we had, and the manager followed up with an email after we got home expressing his dismay that we had experienced any problems at all. While we were initially loathe to consider this hotel in the first place, the hotel was so nice and convenient, and staff was so responsive, we will definitely consider this hotel again when we visit St. Louis.

Room Tip: If you have young kids, you can ask for the side of the hotel that overlooks the runways and the kid...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Dear Chris R,

I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. Your comments regarding our service and rooms are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Our room was so cold which would have been fine if we were staying in the summer time but it is November and chilly. We decided that since we were only there for two nights that we would deal with it. The bed was uncomfortable and I felt sore when I woke in the morning. The breakfast buffet was so-so, you would do better to just go to a restaurant somewhere else. I am in the process of trying to figure out odd charges on my credit card that we shouldn't have been charged, if someone would call me back. The only good thing I have to say is that the girls at the front desk were nice and friendly when we checked in. Overall, I do not think that we will be returning to this location.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Lydia C.,

I'm sorry to hear about your experiences. I will be communicating your comments with your team and addressing. In regards to your questions, since I don’t have your information please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you immediately. Finally we thank you for your feedback, and hope that the next time you're in town you'll stay with us again!

Thank you again for sharing.

West Linn, United States
Reviewed November 2, 2013

The meeting rooms have shoddy heating and cooling. The fitness area is dirty, broken equipment and no attention to cleanliness or servicing this area. Poor maintenance on the rooms, bathroom toilets leak, mold in the showers. Tough place to stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear David C,

I'm sorry that you had a disappointing experience at our hotel during your stay. My team and I apologize that we were unable to provide you with the quality and service you expect from us during your recent stay. I apologize for your experiences but I want you to know that our team will work to ensure these addressed along with ensuring this does not happen again.

Best regards,
Riverdale, United States
Reviewed October 30, 2013

While most of the hotel staff was pleasant, management was another story all together. There was a manager who wore glasses, with copper colored hair that sat in a bob. She was very rude and lacked the customer service skills needed to be in the hospitality industry. She was very unpleasant.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Nicole B,

I'm sorry that you had a disappointing experience at our hotel during your stay. My team and I apologize that we were unable to provide you with the quality and service you expect from us during your recent stay. The concerns have been brought to the attention of not only me but our team will work to ensure this is addressed along with ensuring this does not happen again. Thank you again for your feedback and if you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Best regards,
Merced
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I truly enjoyed my stay here. The lobby was warm and welcoming, as was the staff. The only reason why the rating wasn't a 5 is because of the condition of the hallways. The rooms were clean, the staff was welcoming and accommodating. I would definitely stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear AMACsMom,

I appreciate your comments regarding our service, welcoming lobby and our rooms. This is what the staff strives for daily. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Ryan Konz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#3 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport
Hampton Inn St. Louis-Airport

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!