Hilton St. Louis Airport
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
1,490 results
All reviewsfront desklouis airportthe executive loungediamond memberst louisan early flightbusiness centerpark and flythe room was niceshuttle servicerental carfitness centeroscarparkinggloriameetingavis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Great location. Friendly staff. Good dinner. Breakfast was available early enough to still be at the airport on time. Shuttle for an early flight was not a problem. great bedding. Booked a queen deluxe room which was very nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Dianne M.,

Your comments regarding our location, friendly staff and rooms are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was a horrible experience! This hotel appears to be so outdated and worn. I was greeted and checked in just fine, but once in the room, disappointment set in.

The room was dirty -- the bathroom floor was dirty, there was an empty box of kleenex on the counter, only the one roll of toilet paper (no back up roll available). The sheets had not been changed -- you could tell they just popped the sheets (fluff it) and had not changed them.

To top it off, the room was HOT. I notified the front desk about 7:30 that it was too hot. They sent someone up to fix it. We have the card of the person who worked on it. Well by 10 pm the temp was 79 degrees. Again I called the front desk. SHe said she'd call me back. I was shocked to have a repair guy show up at the door and then he just waited in our room until the hotel manager showed up. (I was already in my pajamas and as were my boys)

Bottomline - they said there was not a room we could move too. They brought in 2 fans and it was sweltering all night. Just horrible.

Another thing -- when I pressed the FRONT DESK button on the phone, it kept ringing room 101 in the hotel. I had the repair guy verify that. He said, sure enough -- it won't ring the front desk.

One more thing -- when leaving the room, the door would not close all the way. So we never felt that our belongings were secure in this room. Had we not been there for a competition that was taking place in the hotel, we would have left immediately.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear P.E.,

I'm sorry that you had a disappointing experience at our hotel during your stay. My team and I apologize that we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you expect from us during your recent stay. The issues in your room have been brought to the attention of our maintenance staff and our team will work to ensure this does not happen again. Thank you again for your feedback and if you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We had the wonderful experience of staying at the St Louis Airport Hilton. We had tried to make reservations on-line and what could have been a difficult experience was handled perfectly. Now we are Hilton Honors Diamond so I'm sure that had a hand in our very positive experience. Since it was late December and the weather was icky we did enjoy using the Bar, Restaurant, and other amenities with every experience being wonderful. The place was very quite being at the airport during the Christmas holidays so we found it very, very nice.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear BCHP,

I was pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes and much thanks,

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Room was clean and beds were very comfortable. They have duvet covers which can be cleaned so the nasty "bedspreads" of other hotels that probably do not get cleaned on a regular basis is not an issue. OUTSTANDING group of staff. Each and every person we encountered whether in the elevator or at their assigned work location was friendly and made me feel like they cared about me and my experience. I will be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Barb S.,

Your comments regarding our rooms, beds and outstanding group of staff members are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I appreciate the feedback as we utilize to better explain the local ordinance. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I always stay at the hilton airport hotel in stl mo because its right down the street from UMSL where my daughter attends school. its not only convienent but its nice and comfy... my home away from home. ps those pillows are so comfy

Thank Gizelle Daugher... H
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Gizzelle Daughter…H,

I appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton Airport and after reading your comments I am very pleased to hear that we make you feel at home when you stay with us. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

Best wishes and much thanks,