“Great overnight stay before early flight”

Hilton St. Louis Airport
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
GreenLeadersSilver level
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This is my go to hotel at the airport! Clean, modern and quiet. I always hate to leave at 5 am because the bed is so comfortable. 24 hour shuttle to terminal makes it perfect. They've added a larger shop for convenience snacks before and after hours.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I am happy to read that our hotel experience was much more comfortable than your last. Also I appreciate your feedback regarding our check in, overall facility and our service. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stayed here after a late flight in June. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. I was happy enough with it to request it when we fly out of St. Louis in Nov. Its very close to the airport and shuttles you to catch your flight.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments regarding our rooms and hotel are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I had experienced a few problems between my reservation and check-in, but was given complimentary services to make up for the inconvienence. This hotel highly cares for their guests! We had a wonderful time and will be back to stay there again. It was a beautiful hotel and had everything we needed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us especially related to our overall facility. I am glad that everything was handled to your satisfaction. We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Best wishes and much thanks,

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Stayed there in June of 2013 for their stay a night and use their parking lot while they shuttle you to and from the airport promotion (Park and Fly). Check-in desk was slow, even though there was only one person ahead of me. Shuttle is supposed to pick-up at the airport every 15 minutes, but I had to call them and request pick-up after waiting over 30 minutes and my car was damaged in their "secure" parking lot while I was away. The experience ended up costing me more than if I would have just gone and parked at the airport. I will never stay there again and neither should you.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I regret to hear our accommodations did not meet your expectations on your recent stay. We try to make each guest experience at our hotel a great one and your satisfaction is important to us. Also I regret to hear about the isolated incident. Thank you for bringing these items to our attention so we can improve upon them.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Checked in with 3 friends and 3 kids late on a Saturday night. There was no wait checking in and when we called for a crib they were in the room setting it up almost as soon as I set the phone down. We had 2 conjoining rooms with 2 double beds each in the 2nd tower, and my only issue at all with the hotel is that it was quite a hike to the front desk. The rooms were a decent size, & looked very recently decorated. The curtains close all the way so you can make the room very dark for sleeping, and the bed is very comfortable. The rooms were also spotless. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us especially related to our overall facility offerings and helpful staff. We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Best wishes and much thanks,

Reviewed August 13, 2013

When we first arrived I had to get my own luggage cart and it wasn't until I had loaded our bags onto the cart and started wheeling it through the lobby did a bell hop ask if he could help! Then we were put into a room for handicapped individuals (we are not handicapped) which we managed with in spite of the odd shower arrangement but that wasn't the real issue. The facility had many very wobbly railings and poorly maintained facility bathrooms: no toilet paper, seats broken...). We had to wait for several minutes while a line formed to be seated for lunch (at noon) as there weren't any hostess' or servers in the restaurant! The floor of the restaurant had a spill (major slip hazard) that stayed the entire day and while it was cleaned up the next day, the floor clearly hadn't been washed. We sat at a table that had 2 forks wrapped in the napkin and no knife (several tables were likewise so we couldn't steal a knife from another table).
On a positive note, the staff was very friendly and pleasant at all times.
Overall, this Hilton is poorly managed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor and our Hilton Survey.

After reviewing your feedback clearly we fell short to provide you with the quality and service you have come to expect and deserve with Hilton. The team and I want to apologize for your experience especially related to our service, facility, bellman availablity and cleanliness. Our team takes great pride and passion in providing an excellent experience for our guests and we are sadden that we failed you. My team and I will be personally looking into these matters less than satisfying since it is unacceptable for you to have gone through this.

I sincerely hope for us falling short to exceed your overall expectation does not cause you to rethink your selection of the Hilton St. Louis Airport as your choice for your future travel needs. We do value your business and appreciate you conveying your comments and experiences to us as this affords a valuable opportunity to improve on our services.

Once again, thank you for providing us with your valuable and honest feedback. Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I want to thank Lindsay Anderton who went out of her way twice to assist me with important actions. The other person is Bob (part of the wait staff). You can always count on him to go out of his way to make the conference attendees feel comfortable. Please recognize both individuals. I recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to St. Louis.

I single these two; atlhough, everyone at the St Louis Airport Marriott is a special person in my book. I was part of the AUSA Chapter Leader Training, 6-11 August). This is my 6th year as a trainer at the St. Louis Marriott. The hotel has NEVER disappointed me.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so your feedback and I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our sister hotel the Marriott St Louis Airport for you.

Ryan Konz

Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Downtown
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!