“St. Louis trip”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Alta Loma, California, Usa
“St. Louis trip”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This was a great room had view of the airport . The room was clean lots of service people to help with your needs. Lots of activity going on at the hotel so you didn't feel like your we're alone parking was a little hard on Saturday nite due to a lot of events going on. Service a little slow at the bar because of the rain keeping people in hotel. Check out was easy would stay there again on my next visit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us along with the great room view of the airport you wanted. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Ryan Konz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
Puerto Vallarto
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Clean comfortable room, shuttle service was right there when we arrived back from vacation...no waiting. Would stay at this Hilton again. Great food, comfortable bed, friendly staff. Park and fly shuttle service was terrific...was there when we arrived from flight.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so glad you enjoyed your our service, clean rooms and park & fly shuttle service. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I only stayed for a few hours, but I thought it was very nice and upscale compared to most hotels in the area. I felt more comfortable here and the rooms were nice and clean. I did get free parking because I stayed barely 24 hours.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us especially related to our comfortable rooms. We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Decatur, Illinois
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This hotel is very clean and the staff is amazing. Everyone was very nice and wiling to help. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. We have stayed 2 times and both were enjoyable. Our 2nd stay we did the park and fly. The shuttle service is very good as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I read your comments and I pleased how amazed you were with the hotel, service, cleanliness and park & fly options. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Bordeaux, France
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This Hilton is conveniently located by the airport the access is very easy and the shuttle run all day and night. They even droped me at my car rental place the next morning. The gym is good and clean with great machines. The people at the front desk were curtious.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments regarding our hotel is exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Saint Robert, Missouri
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I had an outstanding stay at the Airport Hilton. I took advantage of the park and fly package, and it was everything I expected and more. Check-in was quick and easy, and parking the car in the long-term lot was painless. The front desk was friendly and efficient and explained everything from the parking and the shuttle to the coupons for drinks and breakfast. The room was very typical Hilton with all the standard amenities. I typically can find some areas of improvement, but I really had no issues with any aspect of this stay. Without the breakfast as part of the package, it would be a bit more expensive than I would normally pay. Other than that, everything was as advertised. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Treavor B
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments regarding your stay is exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Alameda, CA
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I would like to commend the hotel for employing Oscar Davis. He was a real treat to see everyday. Not only was he pleasant, helpful and courteous, on the the day we left, he personally saw to it that we got coffee after 10:00 when the free lobby service had ended. This is my second visit to this property and each time it has been a very pleasant experience to see Oscar's bright smiling face. Looking forward to the next time.

Sheryl

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am very pleased to read about our employee Oscar. We are so proud of the group of team members that we have at that hotel and they strive everyday to exceed our guests expectations. In our business, just a kind word and a warm welcoming attitude makes us stand apart from the crowd and I am so pleased that you recognized that in our team.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

Ryan Konz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
Hampton Inn St. Louis-Airport

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!