“Great sleep”

Hilton St. Louis Airport
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This Hilton is conveniently located by the airport the access is very easy and the shuttle run all day and night. They even droped me at my car rental place the next morning. The gym is good and clean with great machines. The people at the front desk were curtious.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments regarding our hotel is exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Ryan Konz

Write a ReviewReviews (1,457)

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I had an outstanding stay at the Airport Hilton. I took advantage of the park and fly package, and it was everything I expected and more. Check-in was quick and easy, and parking the car in the long-term lot was painless. The front desk was friendly and efficient and explained everything from the parking and the shuttle to the coupons for drinks and breakfast. The room was very typical Hilton with all the standard amenities. I typically can find some areas of improvement, but I really had no issues with any aspect of this stay. Without the breakfast as part of the package, it would be a bit more expensive than I would normally pay. Other than that, everything was as advertised. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Treavor B
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments regarding your stay is exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I would like to commend the hotel for employing Oscar Davis. He was a real treat to see everyday. Not only was he pleasant, helpful and courteous, on the the day we left, he personally saw to it that we got coffee after 10:00 when the free lobby service had ended. This is my second visit to this property and each time it has been a very pleasant experience to see Oscar's bright smiling face. Looking forward to the next time.

Sheryl

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your feedback regarding your stay with us. I am very pleased to read about our employee Oscar. We are so proud of the group of team members that we have at that hotel and they strive everyday to exceed our guests expectations. In our business, just a kind word and a warm welcoming attitude makes us stand apart from the crowd and I am so pleased that you recognized that in our team.

Best wishes and much thanks,

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Save yourself headaches & hassle, stay at the Drury. At check-in (5 pm) we requested in room refrigerator (a $15/ stay add on, but were told it would be comped) when we returned at 9:15, no fridge in our room, spoke to an employee, he called front desk and said they would be right up. 1 hour later, 2 phones calls to the front desk, another request to the housekeeping lady that brought the missing sheets & blankets for our pull out, all of which I was assured "it will be right up" and was last told Shawn the original employee I spoke to at 9:15 would give me a call right back. It's now over 3 1/2 hours later, still no fridge and no phone call. I don't know how long they expect me to wait, (especially with a 4 yr old that needed to go to sleep) but that's fine, they can keep their fridge. At 9:15, I would have happily paid the $15, now I just hope to get thru the next 36 hours that I have paid for and get out of here. Next time I will skip the 'Hilton experience' and stay at the Drury, where all rooms have a fridge & there is free wifi. (It's another $10/ day add on here) and the parking is free (another $10/day fee). Can't wait until morning so I can see what the continental breakfast is!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your honest feedback about your experience while at our facility. I have shared your comments to our team since take our guests concerns very seriously since our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations and anything less is unacceptable to us. We never want our guests to feel undervalued and I can assure you the issue you outlined will be address and handled. The next time you have the opportunity to travel to the area. I do hope that you will be our guest again.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Very dissatisfied with my stay. This hotel did not live up to my expectations of prior Hiltoin stays. The room was unclean and our room was not cleaned after we returned from our daily activities. I would not recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

I always appreciate hearing from our guests – including places of improvement. I’m disheartened to hear about your stay and I have taken your comments to our team to ensure that in the future we do a better job of providing an excellent guest experience. I’ve asked our housekeeping team to look into cleanliness concerns and I’ve addressed the experience you had with our staff. We never want our guests to feel undervalued or unappreciated and I can assure you this issue has been handled. The next time you have the opportunity to travel to the area. I do hope that you will be our guest again.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We felt like we got a bargain. Bathroom was off the entry hallway rather than off the bedroom, but the living area was nice and the room very comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful, facilities were top notch.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us especially related to our overall facility offerings and friendly staff. We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Best wishes and much thanks,

Reviewed July 1, 2013

As someone who is generally impressed with the Hilton experience, I was a little disappointed with the overall experience here. Conference serving staff was great, and the staff overall were friendly, but numerous small issues were not addressed in a timely fashion or not addressed at all (such as replenishing in-room coffee supplies). And I had the uncomfortable experience of being 'checked out' a day early, meaning that my room key didn't work for the last night of my stay. A visit to the front desk solved the problem, but it was annoying. Also, the A/C was too noisy to operate at night, and the room got too warm without it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. I wish to express my sincere apology for the lack of accommodating service and accommodations you have received. I assure you that this is not indicative of the level of service and quality we strive to provide to each of our very valued customers. Clearly we have failed to provide you with the quality and service you have come to expect and deserve with Hilton. Your comments and experiences at our property have been reviewed with the entire management team of the Hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Once again, please accept my sincere apology for any and all inconvenience and discomfort we caused you. Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Ryan Konz

Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Downtown
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!