“Needs renovation, in need if remodel”

Hilton St. Louis Airport
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
GreenLeadersSilver level
Los Angeles
“Needs renovation, in need if remodel”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stay at a lot of Hilton's. this one is definitely an "airport" hotel. Very dated, popcorn ceilings, stained doors, holes around fire sprinklers in bathroom, mold on the grout in the shower. The only plus is the staff. Very welcoming and friendly. But the place is subpar. If you are getting in an getting out and need a place near the airport, it should suffice.

• Stayed June 2013
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your honest feedback about your experience while at our facility. I have shared your comments to our team since take our guests concerns very seriously since our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations and anything less is unacceptable to us. I’ve asked our maintenance team to look into the areas you outlined and it will be addressed. We never want our guests to feel undervalued and I can assure you these concerns will be addressed. The next time you have the opportunity to travel to the area. I do hope that you will be our guest again.

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Ryan Konz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
Jefferson City, United States
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Everything was great until I received a bill for parking for a one night stay. I could understand if I was leaving my car for a extended period of time but not for one night. The Hotel staff at the front desk did remove the charge but i should have to ask them to do that.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your recent visit and your feedback about your stay at the Hilton St. Louis Airport.

After reviewing your feeback I am pleased you enjoyed our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us since we strive for extreme satisfaction and anything less is unacceptable. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. In regards to parking, due to our location to the airport we do charge for parking although our overall objective is to provide our guests with the lowest rate so we charge for parking to only charge for actual usage.

I do hope that if your travels ever bring you back to our area, we will see you again.

Finally If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Hilton St. Louis Airport
Clarksville, United States
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This hotel as very nice rooms and a good restaurant, along with friendly staff. It is also a good value for the money, costing much less than what you would expect from other hotels that offer the same type of ammentities

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments regarding our rooms, friendly service and great value are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I appreciate the feedback and I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed June 20, 2013

There are hotels and then there are hotel........what is the difference? The Staff!!! I'm not sure what magic the management team at this properly is doing differently but I sure hope that never stop and share their secrets with the rest of the hotel industry.
From the moment of check-in to entering an elevator who can see, feel and experience the quality of this hotel team.....LOVED IT!
Close to the airport with shuttles that make the rounds at exit 18 on the baggage claim area, you don't wait long for a ride.....
Clean with very comfy beds, top notch linens and an over the top friendly staff, what more could a weary traveler ask for.......

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

After reading your comments I want to thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel and service. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Springfield, United States
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great place to stay. Services were exceptional. ALL staff were so incredibly helpful. From the wait staff in the restaurant to the bartender and the staff checking folks in and out, I would highly recommend this hotel. Also, a complimentary shuttle running to and from the airport every 15 minutes makes it very convenient for those folks flying.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

I am very pleased after reading your comments and I look forward to taking this opportunity to share those with our team.

I do hope that if you ever need our services again in the future, that you will consider staying again with us and that it will feel like "coming back to your home away from home!"

St. Louis, United States
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Excellent service by friendly staff, clean up to date rooms. Very good amenities and a good fitness center. Will stay there in the future. Only drawback is the price of the food in relation to what is being served. Difficult to find healthy food choices for someone that doesn't like fried food, and was also a challenge for finding healthy food selections that are within my meal per diem allowance.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I glad you enjoyed our friendly staff, fitness room and clean rooms. I also appreciate your feedback regarding our menu and we will look into other healthier options at different price points. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we hope to be of service to you in the future.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We live in St. Louis but always stay near the airport for an early morning flight. This is a perfect location that offers a free airport shuttle. We have always enjoyed this hotel, although sometimes there is an upcharge when requesting a King Bed instead of two queens....and then sometimes there's not. Haven't quite figured that out. Room service offers a variety of great food.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your loyalty to Hilton Airport. I will personally look into the reference of extra charges. There are different rates which depends on the types, location and offerings. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Ryan Konz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#3 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport
Hampton Inn St. Louis-Airport

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!