“Wonderful Family Reunion”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Springfield, United States
“Wonderful Family Reunion”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great place to stay. Services were exceptional. ALL staff were so incredibly helpful. From the wait staff in the restaurant to the bartender and the staff checking folks in and out, I would highly recommend this hotel. Also, a complimentary shuttle running to and from the airport every 15 minutes makes it very convenient for those folks flying.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

I am very pleased after reading your comments and I look forward to taking this opportunity to share those with our team.

I do hope that if you ever need our services again in the future, that you will consider staying again with us and that it will feel like "coming back to your home away from home!"

Ryan Konz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
St. Louis, United States
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Excellent service by friendly staff, clean up to date rooms. Very good amenities and a good fitness center. Will stay there in the future. Only drawback is the price of the food in relation to what is being served. Difficult to find healthy food choices for someone that doesn't like fried food, and was also a challenge for finding healthy food selections that are within my meal per diem allowance.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I glad you enjoyed our friendly staff, fitness room and clean rooms. I also appreciate your feedback regarding our menu and we will look into other healthier options at different price points. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we hope to be of service to you in the future.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We live in St. Louis but always stay near the airport for an early morning flight. This is a perfect location that offers a free airport shuttle. We have always enjoyed this hotel, although sometimes there is an upcharge when requesting a King Bed instead of two queens....and then sometimes there's not. Haven't quite figured that out. Room service offers a variety of great food.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your loyalty to Hilton Airport. I will personally look into the reference of extra charges. There are different rates which depends on the types, location and offerings. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Every year, my sister-in-law and I travel to Mexico via St Louis and every year we spend too much time debating on where we are going to stay the night before our flight but not anymore! This hotel is great. We will automatically book this one from now on. Check in was a breeze as well as check out. Everyone was extremely nice and the hotel is very clean. The rooms aren't real big but we had more than enough room for the two of us, my husband, and our two large suitcases ...even with two queen beds. The rooms have large floor to ceiling windows so you get lots of light. We booked an airport view and it was awesome, you could see everything. The beds were comfortable, the bathrooms were very nice with a hot shower. There is a bar in the lobby and pretty much else anyone would need. We will definitely be staying there again...in fact, we are staying there this weekend!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the airport view...it's totally worth it!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

It was great reading your comment and I am happy that you loved our hotel. I appreciate the feedback and want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Houston, United States
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Worked out great.. Hotel has an airport shuttle and is right next door to Hertz. Can save a day on a rental car by creturning the car the night before and taking their shuttle. Room was fine, but no free WiFi.

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate the feedback and I am glad that everything worked out especially with the convenience to Hertz. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Chandler, United States
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stay here all the time. Management is letting this hotel go down hill. Every time I check in there is something wrong with the room. I have had the same room given to me 2 months apart and had the same AC issue which means no one is taking up keep of this hotel seriously. Also the rooms here are very noisy in terms of hearing everything from the next room so hope for a good neighbor or you will get no sleep. Beds and pillows are also way wore out.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Travis S.,

After reviewing your Hilton survey and Tripadvisor review, I’m sadden to hear about the frustrations you had with our hotel. We take our guest concerns very seriously and I appreciate your honest feedback. I know that you are away from home and I apologize that we didn’t make your home here as comfortable as should have been. I will be sharing your comments with our team because we never want our guests to feel undervalued or unappreciated or not understood. I can assure you these issues will be handled through coaching and understanding what Hilton service and quality is about. I appreciate your loyalty as a Diamond Member I want you to know that this is not indicative of the level of service and quality we strive to provide to each of our very valued customers and it is unacceptable that you had to go through this. In regards to upgrades to selected room types, our front desk department goes through a lengthy process each day to ensure that our guests receive exactly the room expected, however at times we do not have the same availability due to guests extending their length of stay with us. I know that you have stayed with us 5 times this year and we will personally make a note for an executive floor. If not available please know that you will always have access to the executive lounge.

I appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton Airport I sincerely hope that these unfortunate incidents does not cause you to rethink your selection of the Hilton St. Louis Airport as your choice for your future travel needs. We do value your business and appreciate you conveying your comments and experiences to us as this affords a valuable opportunity to improve on our services.

Once again, please accept my sincere apology for any and all inconvenience and discomfort we caused you. Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Potosi, MO
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Our second time staying with this Hilton. Stayed the night before an early flight (we live 70 miles from the airport). Great place, great deal! You get a week secure long term parking on their property free with the room. With a free shuttle to the terminal in the morning, it's a no-brainer. Rooms are at the Hilton Standard, staff is friendly and professional. BTW, the night we stayed, severe weather with a tornado hit the St. Louis area. The staff set off the warning alarm and gathered the guests in an interior ballroom to weather the storm. Drinks and snacks were distributed, the staff mingled and reassured guests, even after we lost power. We had no power the rest of the night, checkout was literally by flashlight. The staff was calm and professional throughout the event. Made a rough evening bearable. Thanks!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MORoadStar
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your repeat business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us especially related to our handling of the weather. We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Ryan Konz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#3 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!