“Great stay for frien”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Great stay for frien”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We had friends stay here and was thrilled how happy they were with their stay. Everyone at the hotel were great from giving directions to restaurant suggestions. They travel often and said this is one of their best stays. Our friends are planning to visit again and would love.to stay here again. Thanks to the staff for making the memorable for our friends

• Stayed October 2012
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday especially for making this a memorable experience for all of you. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

I am very pleased after reading your comments especially related to the offering of the hotel. I do hope that if you ever need our services again in the future, that you will consider staying again with us.

Best wishes and much thanks,
Ryan Konz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
Whitehouse, Texas
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were in the St Louis are visiting close friends and stayed 5 days here. We were very pleased with our whole stay. Being very tired from the trip to St Louis, we appreciated the assistance in getting to our room. The front desk was appreciated in aquiring the items we needed for our stay. Oscar was very helpful in making our arrival enjoyable and it was refreshing to find an Old Cowboy fan. He seemed like he had known us all his life. The whole staff was very friendly and offered help and inquiring if we needed anything. The bed was very comfortble. We will stay here again on our next trip to St Louis.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

I am very pleased after reading your comments and I look forward to taking this opportunity to share those with our team.

I do hope that if you ever need our services again in the future, that you will consider staying again with us and that it will feel like "coming back to your home away from home!"

Best wishes and much thanks,
Springfield, IL
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel about one dozen times over the years. Most recently, on 23 October 2012 with my wife and adult son. I reserved a room with tqo queen beds and a single bed suite. What I received was a king bed and non-pull out couch. This is the second time in three months I did not receive what I paid for and am therefore, looking at other St. Louis airport hotels.

Room Tip: Don't expect what you reserve in advance. Also, expect the desk clerks to be unaware of policies...
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your honest feedback about your experience while at our facility. I have shared your comments to our team since take our guests concerns very seriously since our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations and anything less is unacceptable to us. In regards to your room type, since Tripadvisor doesn’t provide me with your information I am unable to research your reservation in detail. Even without your information I’ve addressed your experience asked our front office team since it is unacceptable for you not to receive the two rooms you booked. I want you to know that we never want our guests to feel undervalued or not get what you expect at Hilton and I can assure you this issue has been handled. The next time you have the opportunity to travel to the area. I do hope that you will be our guest again.

Jefferson City, MO
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed here the evening before an outgoing flight. The rooms were comfortable. Bathroom was a little on the small side but that's to be expected in the city. The front desk staff was nice, not overly friendly but okay. They were much more accomodating to the couple checking in beside me that were frequent guests. All in all, it was a pleasant experience.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank sweet037
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. After reviewing your feedback I am pleased you enjoyed our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us since we strive for extreme satisfaction and anything less is unacceptable. I saw that your experience with the front desk staff is anything less than extremely satisfying. Clearly we have failed to that expectation as you have come to expect and deserve with Hilton and I wish to express my sincere apology for that experience. I can assure you this service will be address with my front desk staff. The next time you have the opportunity to travel to the area. I do hope that you will be our guest again.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Best regards,
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I thought that I was fortunate to get a room here at the Hilton St. Louis Airport Hotel when I found myself stranded by superstorm Sandy. The welcome was friendly, I was given free WIFI, free parking for my rental car and coupons for a snack and drink and then breakfast. It seemed too good to be true. When I woke up the next morning, I booked another night online and confirmed this with a customer service representative. The front desk, however, wanted to increase my rate 100%. I can afford to pay the money, but I never knew that HILTON stood for lack of HONOR, lack of INTEGRITY, LOUSY customer service, TRICKS, ORNERY front desk manager and NO compassion. Spend your hard earned cash elsewhere, I left and found a better hotel. I don't like the idea of being taken advantage of in a bad situation.

Room Tip: Find another hotel.
1 Thank JonDkinn
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear JonDkinn,

Thank you for reaching out to me and sharing you experience on Tripadvisor related to the service you received from my front desk team. I always appreciate hearing from our guests – including places of improvement. I’m disheartened to hear the comfort of your stay was interrupted by the service you received along with not understanding your situation. I will be sharing your comments to our team and Airport Accommodations to ensure that in the future we do a better job of providing an excellent guest experience. We never want our guests to feel undervalued or unappreciated or not understood. I can assure you this issue will be handled through coaching and understanding what Hilton service is about. I want you to know that this is not indicative of the level of service and quality we and Airport Accommodation strive to provide to each of our very valued customers and it is unacceptable that you had to go through this.

I sincerely hope that this unfortunate incident does not cause you to rethink your selection of the Hilton St. Louis Airport as your choice for your future travel needs. We do value your business and appreciate you conveying your comments and experiences to us as this affords a valuable opportunity to improve on our services.

Once again, please accept my sincere apology for any and all inconvenience and discomfort we caused you. Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Searcy, Arkansas
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I've stayed at a variety of different Hiltons and this one was disappointing. First off its $10 a night to park and I didn't see this anywhere on website while I was booking room so that came as a surprise. The hotel's website says WIFI is in the rooms, what it doesn't mention is that the WIFI isn't free. The beds and TV in room were nice, bathroom was fine, all in all nothing special about the room. The AC in room didn't seem to work very good, I had it set on 65 the whole three days I was there and it never felt below 72ish in the room. I checked out yesterday and still have a $100 charge hold in my bank account, waiting on their billing department to remove the hold.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your honest feedback about your experience while at our facility. I have shared your comments to our team since take our guests concerns very seriously since our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations and anything less is unacceptable to us. In regards to our website, I want you to know that under Hotel Details we have outlined our Parking and Internet amenities although we do charge we do have several options available which include those amenities. I’ve asked our maintenance team to look into the air conditioning units malfunctioning and I’ve addressed the experience you had with our engineering team staff. Also I’ve asked our accounting team to look into the authorizations along with the communication back to you. We never want our guests to feel undervalued and I can assure you this issue has been handled. The next time you have the opportunity to travel to the area. I do hope that you will be our guest again.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 27, 2012

As a flight attendant that stays at many hotels, this hotel ALWAYS makes us feel welcome and appreciated! They even had an Appreciation Event for us that entailed having drawings with prizes! Not only do I see them giving flight attendants excellent care and service, but I see that same attention given to other patrons, as well. The hotel is very nice and I highly recommend it to anyone visiting St. Louis.

Brittany and Jacqueline, at the Front Desk, are always kind and attentive! They were making everyone feel appreciated and well taken care of at the Front Desk. And, their involvement in the Appreciation Event for the flight attendants was fun and refreshing! Keep up the great work, Brittany and Jacqueline!

Fresh morning coffee in the lobby, USA Today newspapers, special appreciation events, beautiful rooms with refrigerators, smiling faces, and sincere helpful attitudes make this hotel a delight to stay in.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Cheryl H
Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments regarding our facility is what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I will be sure to share your warm comments with everyone.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stays with us. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Ryan Konz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#3 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!