Hilton St. Louis Airport
Hotels.com
$48
$59
1,496 results
All reviewsfront desklouis airportthe executive loungediamond memberst louisan early flightbusiness centerpark and flythe room was niceshuttle servicerental carfitness centeroscarparkinggloriameetingavis
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I had an early flight out of STL in the morning so I opted to stay the night in this hotel for the night. I was very pleasantly surprised by this property. While the hotel is older, it looks like they've made an effort to keep the interiors updated and fairly modern. While the room was adorable and very comfortable, some of the wear and tear apparent in an old building was visible. I loved the modern furnishings in the bathroom and the bed was one of the most comfortable I've slept in in a long time. I even went as far as ordering one of the pillows from the manufacturer for my home! I look forward to staying in this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments are exactly what we love to hear especially related to updated décor and our bedding. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

I am very pleased after reading your comments and I look forward to taking this opportunity to share those with our team.

I do hope that if you ever need our services again in the future, that you will consider staying again with us and that it will feel like "coming back to your home away from home!"

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Had a late night arrival from overseas and didn't want to drive the two hours home, so I booked a room here because it was close (across the street) from the airport. My family came out and waited for me, so they hung out in the hotel before I got there. When my flight got in late, and we realized my luggage had been lost, we just went back to the hotel to ask for a late check-out so we could wait for it to be found. Desmond the night manager offered us not only a late check out, but also gave us coupons for the breakfast buffet (which we gave to the kids so we could sleep!) Zack at the front desk was also great. Overall, every member of the staff I saw was friendly, smiling, and helpful- which, in addition to the clean rooms, comfy beds, and nice indoor pool area will make this our go-to hotel any time in the future we need to stay near the airport.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank D C

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your recent visit and your feedback about your stay, we enjoyed having you at the Hilton St. Louis Airport.

Your comments are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

I will personally thank the Desmond, Zack and entire team at the hotel and again share your warm comments with them all. We are so proud of the group of team members that we have at that hotel and they strive everyday to exceed our guests expectations. In our business, just a kind word and a warm welcoming attitude makes us stand apart from the crowd and I am so pleased that you recognized that in our team.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Though this hotel looks like it was renovated not too long ago, it looks a bit dated. It was clean and comfortable...but it just looked old. I stayed in the west wing, which is smaller of the two buildings. The toilet was so close to the shower, I could have used both at the same time. I find it a bit gross that they were that close. Maybe the other towers configuration is different. The front desk staff was extremely friendly...and I was quickly greeted by on staff member that they have stationed at the entrance...nice touch, especially if you have a quick question. Overall it is a pretty good hotel.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your recent visit and your feedback about your stay at the Hilton St. Louis Airport.

After reviewing your feedback I am pleased you enjoyed our hotel. I will personally thank the entire team at the hotel and again share your warm comments with them regarding our extremely friendly service and cleanliness. In regarding to the room configurations, we do offer several different room configuration options and I apologize the configuration was the configuration that met your needs. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us since we strive for extreme satisfaction and anything less is unacceptable.

Finally If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

As the others have stated......this hotel is great if you need to be close to the airport. The proximity of the rental cars are within walking distance which was really an asset. One computer was not working in the business center which presented a problem but we all were respectful of each others' needs. Staff was welcoming and helpful........along with the shuttle service driver.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. After reviewing your feedback I am pleased to read your comments on how convenient our hotel is along with our servable staff. Our team is very passionate in providing great customer service along with wonderful lodging experience. I am so pleased that you recognized that in our team.

Again, thank you for your feedback and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Airport because it was close to where my husband's business was taking him. The staff was friendly, the beds/pillows were very comfy, but that's where the excitement for this particular Hilton ended. It must've been a TWA personnel hang-out at osme point because every wall in the place (including your room) has TWA B&W framed photos. There aren't many amenities at this hotel (e.g. no fridge or microwave); it was cheaper to eat and drink outside the hotel (Denny's was great for breakfast), but they did have a shuttle that would take you places. We rented a car (the hotel is RIGHT NEXT TO Avis/Budget rental), so we didn't have to wait for the shuttle. We saw a lot of people using the fitness room, the pool was OK (indoor only), but that was it really. We were 5 miles from downtown St Louis. We did try the sandwiches at the hotel - they were good, but their fries were very greasy.
Oh, we were told we were in "newer' section (Tower II) of this hotel, but I'm not sure how it was newer. You heard the plumbing from the floors above and the A/C was a huge vent that was pretty loud.

Room Tip: We upgraded to the deluxe room -- it was bigger with 2 queens.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I am pleased that you found our hotel staff to be friendly with comfortable beds with a location near our husband’s business. Our team is very passionate in providing great customer service along with wonderful lodging experience. I am so pleased that you recognized that in our team.

In regards to the TWA photos and artwork, this was done as a tribute to the citizens of St. Louis along with TWA that made TWA so historic and rich in aerospace.

I saw that a few of your experiences you noted were anything less than extremely satisfying especially related to noise and food. Clearly we have failed to exceed those expectations as you have come to expect and deserve with Hilton and I wish to express my sincere apology for those experiences. My team and I will be personally looking into those matters and addressing them.

As far the microwave and refrigerators, you are correct that we don’t have them in the room although we do have them available upon request. I apologize for the miscommunication in reference to those.

I do hope that if your travels ever bring you back to our area, we will see you again. We do appreciate your business and wish you safe travels!

Best regards,