“A great hotel to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Albuquerque
“A great hotel to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

Stayed here as part of a Week long 5 city baseball trip... The staff was super helpful. Hotel is very clean and well take care of. Could not say more about it. Very comfortable room! Was almost like being at home! GO Cubbbbies!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear GabeFranchise,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review for the Renaissance! I hope that your 5-City Baseball Tour went well! Next time you are in St. Louis, please come to see us. We would love to have you stay with us again.

Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Oxford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on several occassions. The staff are all extraordinary and go out of your way to make you feel at home. The rooms are all very generous, the corridoors plush and stylish and the new bar and restaurants very luxurious. On one occassion there was a problem with my wi fi and I had a handwritten note from the manager dealing with it when it was resolved! Nothing is too much trouble for the staff there and walking into it is like going home! I would thoroughly recommend this hotel again and again and it more than lives up to the high standards you would expect from a Renaissance.

Room Tip: They are all very good
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dear Chiplet,

Thank you very much for your feedback! I am happy to hear that the Renaissance has become a second home to you. I must apologize once more for the wi-fi issues; I know that problems such as these can be very frustrating. If you ever have any troubles during a stay with us, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you during your next stay!

Miami, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

The good: I enjoyed my 1-night stay at this hotel. The bed was very comfortable. The lobby is very beautiful. The staff is pleasant and helpful. The shuttle service was fantastic. The hot tub was clean and a perfect temperature to relax. The Aveda products are my favorite!

The not-so-good: I got assigned an adjoining room and could hear a baby next door screaming. I used some of the plush pillows under the door gap to muffle the sounds. It worked! The elevators were pretty slow during my stay. I didn't use the internet because everyone told me it was pretty slow.

Recommendation: A lot of the comparable hotels that I have stayed at now offer complimentary coffee and/or water flavored with fruit in the lobby and fitness areas.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Dear Patricia C,

Thank you for your great review! I am happy that you enjoyed the room, lobby, and our staff. I greatly appreciate your recommendations and will be sharing them with my team. It is always nice to hear what our guest have to say so we are able to improve our service. Please come to see us next time you are in St. Louis; we will be delighted to have you with us again!

Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Two night stay while in the St. Louis area.......Excellent service from the time we pulled up all the way up to when we pulled off to leave. The Bell men unloaded the car and bought the luggage to our room, he also offered valet parking, but my husband parked the car since we would be in and out the entire time. Very nice Decor of the lobby, The beds were very, very comfortable. My daughter sleep in late on Saturday morning since we didn't get back to the hotel til after 1am., but the room service came back late in the day to clean the room and offer more clean towels and she said it was not a PROBLEM! The only down side is the hotel put a $100.00 hold on my credit card and it still there a few days later. So, please be sure to en quire/ or know if you have to use your credit or debit card for other services. Excellent Hotel!!

Room Tip: Be sure to ask if your room is adjourned to another room. We could hear the noise from the room nex...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear SeeDworld2,

Thank you for writing a review for the Renaissance! I apologize that the hold on your credit card caused an inconvenience for you. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me at the hotel. On another note, I am glad to hear that you were happy with your room and our staff. I will be sure to share your review with my team. Please come to see us next time you are in St. Louis!

Decatur, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights and were not disappointed. Our room was very comfortable and clean, the staff were friendly and competent and the restaurant was a wonderful surprise! The food, although a bit pricey, was well worth the stay. We ate dinner in the restaurant both nights and were not disappointed either time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Decatur,

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed Norah’s so much! I will be sure to share your review with my staff. Please come to see us next time you are in the area.

Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

Our stay was for one night and when we arrived early, we were able to check in right away. We were very impressed with the hotel lobby. It's sort of a retro-modern combination, very lovely. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfy, although the hallway right outside our door (426) was extremely cold (air vent). I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear HoneyBunny0811,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Renaissance! I apologize that your hallway was too cold. However, I am pleased that you were happy with our newly renovated lobby and your room. I hope you come to stay with us again soon!

Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

I hard a hard time with the front desk trying to clarify the situation. Talk to 5 different people and still wrong. Not reccommened . Dont have a free wi-fi in the rooms ??? Wi-fi in the lobby very slow or not available. The service at the restaurant very slow.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Got double charged for the 2 nights stay
10.5.12
Dear Monika K,

I apologize about the confusion regarding your bill and that the issue was not resolved properly. I will be sure to share your review with my front desk and restaurant staff so that we can prevent this type of service in the future. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. If you would like to discuss them further, please contact me at the hotel.

Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St Louis Airport

Been to Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!