“Beautifully appointed hotel with fabulous restaurant!”

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Decatur, Georgia
“Beautifully appointed hotel with fabulous restaurant!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights and were not disappointed. Our room was very comfortable and clean, the staff were friendly and competent and the restaurant was a wonderful surprise! The food, although a bit pricey, was well worth the stay. We ate dinner in the restaurant both nights and were not disappointed either time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Dear Decatur,

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed Norah’s so much! I will be sure to share your review with my staff. Please come to see us next time you are in the area.

Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Our stay was for one night and when we arrived early, we were able to check in right away. We were very impressed with the hotel lobby. It's sort of a retro-modern combination, very lovely. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfy, although the hallway right outside our door (426) was extremely cold (air vent). I would definitely stay here again.

Dear HoneyBunny0811,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Renaissance! I apologize that your hallway was too cold. However, I am pleased that you were happy with our newly renovated lobby and your room. I hope you come to stay with us again soon!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I hard a hard time with the front desk trying to clarify the situation. Talk to 5 different people and still wrong. Not reccommened . Dont have a free wi-fi in the rooms ??? Wi-fi in the lobby very slow or not available. The service at the restaurant very slow.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Got double charged for the 2 nights stay
Dear Monika K,

I apologize about the confusion regarding your bill and that the issue was not resolved properly. I will be sure to share your review with my front desk and restaurant staff so that we can prevent this type of service in the future. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. If you would like to discuss them further, please contact me at the hotel.

San Diego, California
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This hotel was assigned to me (again) by an online service. Now I understand why they accept such low rates. WI-FI was very iffy, either very slow or not available. Very frustrating when I paid $12.95 for 24 hours of WI-FI access. It works better at several discount inns I've visited recently, and the service was FREE. This hotel just does not live up to their billing ( 3.5 stars ???).

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Rand D
Disappointed again
Dear Rand D,

I sincerely apologize that you were disappointed with your stay. If there is anything I can do to resolve this issue, please feel free to contact me at the hotel.

Jefferson City
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We booked the park and fly prior to our trip out of the country for 8 days. It was a great experience, the shuttle runs around the clock so easy to catch from the hotel to the airport and upon our return I simply called the hotel to ask for the shuttle and she contacted the driver (who was already at the airport waiting) and gave him our names to wait on us. It was very seamless and a much more relaxing way to fly, the shuttle drops you right off at your gate for your flight.

However, since we went up the night before we flew out, we decided to go out to dinner after we checked in. Don't forget to stop at the front desk and ask for an exit pass, we did not know we had to do this and spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to get the lot gate to let us out since it's all automated. This one things made our stay a little frustrating but we will know better next time and hopefully you will too.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms would be pretty much the same, the room we were in was very quiet and we did n...
Park and Fly at the Airport
Dear Rab0,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for the Renaissance! I am very pleased that you took advantage of our 24-hour shuttle service. Next time you are flying out, please feel free to contact us and arrange another Park and Fly. I apologize about the confusion regarding the exit pass, but I am happy that the issue was resolved easily. Next time you are in the area, please come to see us! We will be happy to have you again.

Hertford, North Carolina
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This hotel is not up to Renaissance standards. No paper or pen in the room, remote TV control did not work. The service is the bar is very poor and slow. The only things that makes this a Renaissance hotel is the price.

1 Thank standingj
Dear standingj,

I apologize that you did not receive the service that we pride ourselves on at the Renaissance. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel to discuss these issues. Thank you for bringing them to my attention.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The hotel room was spacious and clean with many electrical outlets. I was pleasantly surprised by the Aveda toiletries and the comfortable bed. The personnel is the greatest asset of this hotel. People were genuinely friendly. The servers at breakfast had smiles on their faces and provided excellent service. The hotel shuttle took us to town and nearby restaurants. The lobby/ bar is a relaxing place to hang out with many comfortable seating opportunities. The service at the bar was a bit slow, but the Strawberry 101 was well worth the wait. The charge for the internet is the only real negative. There was some minor trouble with the elevator and the hotel is air-conditioned to the max, but overall this is a very good airport hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank omglol
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear omglol,

Thank you very much for writing a review for our hotel! I am happy you were so pleased by our staff and our rooms; but I do apologize for the few issues you experienced. If you are ever in the St. Louis area again, feel free to come by for another Strawberry 101. We would be happy to have you here again!

Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St Louis Airport
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport

Been to Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!