My stay here was very brief, just 11 hours. So here's the skinny:
- Clean rooms
- Very comfortable beds
- Quiet. Even with the airport next door.
- Nice flat screen tv
- Huge desk area with lots of power outlets.
- Huge shower head
- Nice towels and AVEDA bath products.
- Extremely friendly and happy courtesy van driver. Here's a guy who either loves his job or is just very good at making you smile. How can you not relax on the drive to the hotel while listening to some good St. Louis blues on the radio?
- Friendly and helpful front desk staff.
Nothing truly remarkable about this hotel other than they seem to get everything right. I stay in over 200 hotels a year and this one gets full marks from me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renaissance stands out among airport hotels in St. Louis as the only AAA Four Diamond property. Just minutes from the STL Airport via our complimentary shuttle, this unique hotel in St. Louis redefines upscale accommodations with luxurious amenities and well-appointed facilities. Upon arrival, our esteemed St. Louis hotel welcomes guests with impeccable service and richly remodeled guest rooms. In addition, fine dining, Starbucks lattes, and a commitment to tech-savvy public spaces are all available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Renaissance
- Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel Saint Louis, MO