All reviews room was clean desk clerk near airport st louis drawers
Reviewed September 7, 2018

smoking in most areas of hotel. Lobby was filled with smoke smell. Location was very close to airport which made it very convenient. No shuttle was available. Used Uber taxi.Also the owner/operater cooked with spices which also went through the lobby area.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Super8StlAirport, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We thank you for stying with us and for your feedback! We will continue to grow and improve in order to achieve 100% guest satisfaction. Hope we see you again!

Reviewed August 24, 2018

Had reservations with Windom weeks before arriving. Ask for a ground floor room, the first room was a handicap room, it smelled terrible and had a wet bathroom floor, toilet seal I think. They gave us another room on the lower below ground level that was better but still had a wet smell. Stayed here because they advertised internet service, it never worked correctly, on then off evry few minutes so I just gave up! The desk clerk was helpful but couldn't make up for the smelly and dirty room.

Stayed: August 2018

Reviewed August 13, 2018

the help needs to be trained on how to do things the room was not as clean as it should be the bed might as well of not been made the staff was not very friendly I dont know about breakfast as we left before it was ready

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We thank you for staying with us! Appriciate the feedback! We will continue to improve our quality and serivce in order to achieve our 100% guest satisfaction goal! Hope we see you again.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Stayed in this hotel earlier this week. While it might not be a FIVE STAR hotel its hard to understand some of the bad review. The room was clean and the bed was incredibly comfortable. The breakfast was quality as well. There was a slight odor in the lobby but nothing too horrible. Its not in the greatest neighborhood but we were not worried about our safety. We would stay again with no question.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Reviewed August 1, 2018

I made a hotel reservation through my travel agency (Colwick Travel) for July 13 and the reservation was for a non-smoking room. Upon arrival, they only had a smoking room and they were down to their last room due to an event in town. I went to evaluate the room and not only was it smoking, it was rancid. It was dingy and smelled like a sewer. I asked for the manager and she said she would cancel the reservation, but only if I cancelled through my travel agent. I assumed she didn’t want to incur the agency commission. I called Colwick and they cancelled the reservation. The hotel lobby had other guests whose reservations were cancelled as I assumed the hotel was overbooked the room was immediately rented to somebody else, but the charge is still on my credit card statement. The manager told me in no uncertain terms that the reservation would be cancelled.

If you want a non-smoking room, stay away. I don't think this will be a Wyndham property long, it is definitely not up to their standards, even for a Super 8. I've disputed the charge, but for now it was a total rip off.

I'll be happy to update the review if the management ever corrects their error.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family