See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 8, 2009

Reasonable cost, safe area. Bed extremely uncomfortable, no hot water and no fridge or microwave in room. Breakfast basic, but adequete. Hairdryer did not work.

Date of stay: October 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2009

Was a little hesitant because of the location but it turned out great. Very near to Lambert - had a rental car. Easy check in and out. Clean and quiet.

Date of stay: September 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 14, 2009

I've just checked into this Super 8. It's basic (as you'd expect) but clean and tidy. Nice staff at check in and the room's a good size. There's even tea in the room as well as coffee. And it's got free wifi and HBO. An absolute bargain and more than adequate for my needs (I've got an early flight tomorrow morning).

Date of stay: July 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank aliceathome
Reviewed May 21, 2009

My sister ,mom and and I stayed three nights there. We were very surprised, The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were a nice size. The carpets needed to be cleaned but otherwise clean and nice. I would stay there again and would also recommend to my friends. Great Value for the price !!!

Date of stay: December 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2009

I booked this hotel because it was cheap and close to the airport. Just needed a few hours sleep before an early flight. I've had a bad experience with hotels in St. Louis, so I was dreading going in.
I was surprised! The lobby is very small, but clean. Not much of a breakfast area, but I didn't use it, so I'm not sure of the selection.
The room (2 queen beds) was clean, and larger than I expected. Fridge, microwave, a small table and chairs, and free wireless internet -along with the clean room makes this hotel a great bargain.

Date of stay: April 2009