"Park and Fly" Special is pretty good. Yes, the property is old. Rooms have small beds and have an odor (like cigarette smoke), even though they are listed as non smoking. Breakfast is next door at the "Golden Pancake" restaurant. It was good. Considering the free breakfast; parking-- it was like getting the room for free. Park and Fly hotels are almost never very nice, but this one is "doable."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Airport has a convenient location half mile to the Lambert International Airport St Louis and close to several popular attractions of St Louis, Missouri. Be sure to take a tour of the famous Gateway Arch, one of Missouri's signature attractions. Busch Stadium, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis and the University of Missouri-St. Louis are all just minutes away. For a day of fun and entertainment, visit the nearby Saint Louis Zoo and Saint Louis Science Center, or make the quick trip to the Missouri Botanical Garden and Six Flags St. Louis amusement park. There are many shopping centers, casinos, restaurants and cocktail lounges in close proximity to this St. Louis, MO hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Airport St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Airport St. Louis Hotel Berkeley
- Quality Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Airport St. Louis Saint Louis, MO