“Good Service”

Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Crocker, Missouri
“Good Service”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This hotel is a little above average and is convenient to the Airport, running shuttle service to and from the hotel coordinating with departure times. There is no "in" hotel dining, however there is a fair restaurant less than a half block from the front entrance. I have stayed here numerous times and have no unsatisfactory situations arise. The rooms are as advertised and have always met our expectations. Rates have always been competitive, staff has been friendly and willing to provide assistance and information about the surrounding area. The hotel is easily accessible from the interstate.(I-70) Since I am a repeat customer I give them a satisfactory rating.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Patrickpa, Manager at Quality Inn Airport St. Louis, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to communicate your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at our Quality Inn Hotel. We are delighted to see your comments about our good amenities, our perfect location and I am extremely thankful to read that our team was professional and amiable. Thank you again for posting your review! We look forward to your return visit.

Patrick P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
College Park, Maryland
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We recently stayed at the Quality Inn Airport in St. Louis. We needed a less expensive hotel as we needed two rooms. The rooms were clean and neat. The bathroom was clean (counters, tub, commode). The carpet was clean! We were attending a conference down the street and it was easily accessible for the Quality Inn and l/2 the cost! I would stay there again and highly recommend it!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest:

Thank you a lot for your nice review! It is always a pleasure for us to get nice comments and we are really happy that you appreciate our efforts! We are looking forward to welcome you again.

Bethany, Illinois, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I booked this hotel as part of the Choice Privileges Hotels across from the airport. Price was good the hotel was below par. The staff was very nice and helpful. Walking down the hallway, you could see the carpet had not been swept in my opinion, months. The room floor did look better than the hallway but still should've been better. Needed a couple items that the room should've had but didn't, called front desk & the staff was prompt and helpful and courtious.

Come on Choice hotels, this is unacceptable. I think the Quality Inn should stand for Quality! I'm not just going to rant here on TA, I will also contact Choice hotels.

I stayed in a Sleep Inn which is also apart of Choice hotels and the difference between Sleep Inn and Quality Inn is NIGHT & DAY. Sleep Inns were exceptional for this hotel chain, clean, affordable.

The bed in this Quality Inn was comfortable and it "appeared" clean. If it didn't "appear" clean I wouldn't have stayed. Would I stay here again? NO! Not even if it were free.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Patrickpa, Manager at Quality Inn Airport St. Louis, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Guest:

It is of utmost importance for us here at Quality inn to have our guest satisfied and delighted at what they experienced during their stay. We are very grateful that you bring this matter to our attention, as your feedback is very resourceful insight to us. We offer you a very sincere apology for such an unexpected inconvenience. Currently we are in the process of renovating all our guest room carpets and the hallway carpets. We look forward having you back in the near future to see the new look.

Gm

Travelers are raving about these Berkeley hotels

Harrisburg, Illinois
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Quality Inn Airport St. Louis in July of 2013. The hotel was just an average hotel...nothing fancy or special. It was decently clean although some updating needs to be done. For one night, it was fine but nothing I would want to do an extended stay in.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Seth G
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The hotel is at right location-near the airport which is a big advantage. The prices are very reasonable. The rooms were clean, although no refrigerator and microwave, I managed my stay well. The outside appearance can be little better but they seem to be renovating which is a plus. The staffs were all friendly from the morning clerk to the night guy. Although the shuttle might be slow at times, but sometimes the hotel is busy and we have to be patience with it. I would suggest everyone to try the golden pancake restaurant which is delicious- the meatloaf and the mushroom burgers are the best. The breakfast is also served in this place.

• Stayed July 2013
Patrickpa, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport St. Louis, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your recent stay. We are pleased to hear that you appreciated our location and the service provided by our staff.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again soon.

San Diego
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This place is on the verge of being a real dump. It's pretty rundown and dirty. Doors have huge cracks at the top and bottom. Cheap flimsy door locks. The carpet was filthy. I pull back the sheets and there's what looked like a small spider or lice on the sheets. I squashed it before my wife could see it and looked for any more. Fortunately I didn't find any. Parking is bad as they rent out spaces for long-term parking. It looks like locals may use this hotel as a cheap place for whatever activities they need to do. There was a party going on in one of the rooms and they had the window open and were hanging out the window with no screen.
I Hotwired this hotel for the same night as my sister did. She got the luxurious Renaissance for even less money. Total disappointment, and we almost chalked it up as a lesson learned and left. Quality and Hotwire should both be ashamed. I have stayed in worse, but was expecting better at 2.5 star rating on Hotwire.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Patrickpa, Manager at Quality Inn Airport St. Louis, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Guest

Please allow me this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. The Quality Inn is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. We sincerely regret we fell short of our goal in this instance. Your comments are important to the success of our organization, as we rely on you, our guest, to tell us how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs.

I hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve your future lodging needs, as we would like the opportunity to provide you the level of service you expect from us.

Gm
Chesterfield, Missouri
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stayed there for a night and it was great because when i called the hotel to pick me up they came within 10 minutes and brought me directly to the hotel! The front desk attendant was very helpful and did a great job accomidating my stay when i was wanting a extra pillow they gave me one right away! Everything was clean and comfortable during the stay. The water was hot and steamy the room airconditioner was cold and comfortable. They had new flat screen tvs that were even better than mine at home! The internet was quick and stable so i can catch up with Game of Thrones before the next season this fall. Everything is as i wanted it and i will be staying again!

Room Tip: room 237 is closer to the stairs