Fantastic!!! My family was forced to take refuge here during a recent ice storm. The hotel was booked up with locals like ourselves, who had lost power due to downed electrical wires. We were a harried bunch, but the staff made the best of it. Our room was extremely comfotable. Ample space, and the Pacific Coast down comforters on the bed were a nice touch. Our room did not have high-speed internet as we had been promised, but when I brought this to the attention of the front desk they gave me a discount on my room rate. As I sat in the lobby and completed work, I observed the staff handle several customer inquiries and complaints. The staff was extremely professional, and had a hustle to their step. They empathized with the guests and worked to "make it right". The following morning the power went out, but this was not the hotel's fault, it was just more bad weather. We were forced to check out and find another room in order to keep my daughter warm (she was battling a bad cold). Had the power stayed on, I would have stayed here for another night in a heartbeat. The only issue I had was that the hallway carpets were a little worn for the wear, but other than that the hotel appearance was fine. I would gladly stay at this hotel again, if need be, and I would recommend to others.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Airport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport & Conference Center St Louis Hotel Berkeley
- Comfort Inn Airport And Conference Center St Louis
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel
- Saint Louis Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Saint Louis
- Airport Inn Saint Louis, MO