I have been travelling a lot since last 12 years. I have stayed at many other comfort inns before. This Comfort Inn at St Louis was the best of all I have seen so far.
The shuttle was on time to pick me on airport.
They have a beautiful way of managing the hotel. The room was spacious and very clean. The way they have maintained the place,it looks very expensive. In fact the per night stay rates are affordable for most of the people.
The best thing I likes about this hotel was its pool. It was a heated pool...very relaxing.
The beds were comfertable too. I was for 3 days in the hotel. Everyday I found my room cleaned and bed was made nicely every morning. But they did not have wireless internet. I had to plug a wire in my computer to use the internet. Good thing is that the internet was complimentary, so was the breakfast. But the breakfast time is only till 9:30 or so in the morning. Later I had to drive to a nearby place for meal. Other than that it was my one of the best stay ever.
I liked seeing the landing planes from the hotel window.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Airport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport & Conference Center St Louis Hotel Berkeley
- Comfort Inn Airport And Conference Center St Louis
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel
- Saint Louis Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Saint Louis
- Airport Inn Saint Louis, MO