My boyfriend and I chose to stay at the Comfort Inn for a long weekend getaway. We wanted a hotel near the airport, with an airport shuttle. We chose the Comfort Inn because of the great rate (the Manager's Special on their website is Stay 3 Nights, Get the 4th Free). The shuttle was extremely convenient. We used it to get to & from the MetroLink platform at the airport; an inexpensive, easy way to get to our sightseeing destinations.
The room was clean...the bed was extremely comfortable, with a down comforter & lots of pillows. The room also had a pull-out sofa, which we didn't use, but would be convenient for those who'd need it.
The hotel also offers a complimentary breakfast each morning, with the option to make your own waffles, hard-boiled eggs, donuts, bagels, muffins, etc. It was extremely convenient & a good start to each morning we were there.
The staff was friendly. We only needed them for a few things, and they were there to schedule our wake-up calls, have the shuttle come pick us up from the airport, etc.
Overall, I'd definitely recommend the Comfort Inn to anyone traveling to St. Louis.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Airport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport & Conference Center St Louis Hotel Berkeley
- Comfort Inn Airport And Conference Center St Louis
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel
- Saint Louis Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Saint Louis
- Airport Inn Saint Louis, MO