1,144 results
All reviews louis airport park and fly the shuttle driver easy access free shuttle st louis business center very nice hotel an early flight omelet parking lot rental car hgi hilton mo plane
Reviewed November 5, 2010

We found the place with a little difficulty, it is located in a new industrial center. I am from St. Louis orriginally so it wasn't a problem. I was surprised that it was close to the North St Louis WAR ZONES. Watch the news for the body count in the neighborhood. Many St. louis fast food places are near, Steak and Shake, White Castle and Imo's pizza. Thied them all and A+. Room wqas comfy, big tv, coffee, usual stuff. Staff was very friendly and helpful, my daughter is allergic to down, and they said down. A staff person came to the room and brought new pillows, and explained that actually none of this stuff was really down-lol. I went downstairs to check out breakfast, it was $12.00, se we ate elsewhere.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2010

I only stayed overnight at the Hilton Garden Inn in St Louis to catch a flight the next day, but the experience was great. Everything looks brand new and the rooms are ones of the nicest I've seen in a long time. Spacious, clean, quiet and so comfortable.
The service at front desk is friendly, professional and makes you feel like you're one of their VIP client. The food and service at the restaurant was fantastic.
Overall, I would without a doubt return to this hotel and recommend it with high praise. Well done.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2010

Worst part was our GPS took us to the wrong Evans Pl. Called the Hilton Garden to find out where we were and where were they? The receptionist was so helpful. She managed to tell us exactly where we were and how to get to the hotel. We had to leave early in morning, left vehicle at the hotel and shuttle took us directly to the airport. When we landed back in St. Louis we called shuttle and they were there within 10 min and took us back to hotel. This was so great not having to find our car after a long flight. We were well rested when we flew out. I definitely would stay at the Hilton Garden Inn again if the occasion arises.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2010

The hotel was quite comfortable and the staff was very courteous. The other guest I met just passing in the hall ways were just as nice and relaxed as I was. There was no tension in the air as you sometimes feel at less friendly hotels.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2010

I stayed here about 8 times over the last 3 months. It's a pleasant place to stay with very friendly and helpful staff. Everyone was so cordial, and helpful. The rooms were comfortable, shuttle service very convenient.

The cookies and brownies at the front desk in the evenings were great, but didn't really help the diet though :-)

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business