1,137 results
All reviewslouis airportpark and flythe shuttle drivereasy accessfree shuttlest louisbusiness centervery nice hotelan early flightomeletparking lotrental carhgihiltonmoplane
Reviewed November 12, 2017

After having my vehicle burglarized in Chicago when leaving it at a park n' fly hotel we looked for other alternatives and ran across the Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport. Made reservations for the night before and after our trip and was thoroughly impressed. Parking lot is very large with what seemed to be extra wide stalls, well lighted, and securitry patrolling the lot, what more could you ask for. Hotel staff was very friendly, dinner & breakfast at he hotel restaurant was delicious, rooms were clean and comfortable and the hotel to airport shuttle was great with little waiting and a great driver.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Check in process was awesome easy my room was great very spacious other then loud children in the halls it was a very relaxing. The staff handled everything great they were friendly and helpful. At check out I told them about the loud children and they offered me points i wasn't a member but I may sign up I enjoyed the day for the most part

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Garden Inns are not positioned to be "fancy" or "luxurious". Therefore, I will only talk the basics.

Pros: Service was impressive. Check in was pleasant; upgraded me to a suite without telling me which is a good surprise. The breakfast was decent.

Cons: The AC was so loud I barely slept.
Follow-up Care: The general manager Cody followed up with me via email and showed great care. I believe the AC is a easy fix, and I will definitely recommend this hotel for economic travelers.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed November 6, 2017

I love the Hilton hotels, but this one was exceptional because of its value price and convenience location. The hotel was very clean and had a very attentive staff. The bar was well-stocked as were the fitness facilities. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2017

Great place to stay and fly out from. Airport shuttle guy was very nice. We stay here many times. Easy place to get in and out of. Only thing is if you book make sure if you are getting extended parking or not.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Cody B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Thank you for the great review of your recent visit to the Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport. I'll be sure to share your feedback with the team and thank them for all their hard work. Thanks again and we hope you'll come back and see us again soon!

Best Wishes,