1,137 results
All reviewslouis airportpark and flythe shuttle drivereasy accessfree shuttlest louisbusiness centervery nice hotelan early flightomeletparking lotrental carhgihiltonmoplane
Reviewed August 1, 2009

I stayed at this hotel for one night in July 2009 - it was a brand new, clean hotel.
The room was decent size - the bathroom was very average - nothing special about it. The bed were comfortable.

One nice thing is the heat/air conditioning unit fan was very quiet - some hotels have such a loud fan on their a/c unit but not hear.

The food in the restaurant was good, although the menu is not huge but has a decent selection.

The hotel is close to the airport - but not right across the street like some of the others -but it is worth going down the road a little bit to avoid the run down hotels near the airport.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2009

We stayed their the middle of July on the weekend and they gave us the wrong kind room, we reserved two queen beds and got only one king bed for four people. They did reduce the room cost to $40, but that really doesn't help with four people. We moved to another hotel the next night because the whole Hotel was a party place on the weekend and was noisy till after midnight. That was terrible when we had to get up early the next morning. The chairs in the room were ripped too. So beware if you want a nice quiet place on the weekend find another Hotel!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2009

I enjoyed a peaceful and relaxing stay at this brand new Hilton Garden Inn. The king size bed, specialty mattress system, fluffy pillows, and soft comforter were so comfortable. The bathroom was very clean, although it had only a shower and no bath tub. A flat screen tv offered more channels than I could ever need and, although I didn't have my laptop, free internet was available.

I arrived at 10 PM and was hoping to order a late dinner, but their restaurant was closed. Since there was no visible restaurant nearby, I was a little disappointed. But the front desk clerk suggested that I buy a microwaveable snack from their pantry, and so I made Asian noddle soup in my room. The breakfast the next morning cost $11 and was very good.

I had trouble finding this place, but I had mistakenly relied on my GPS (which didn't have this hotel in its listing) instead of printing out a map. Actually, it was hard to find, but then again I was driving in at night after a full day of traveling.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed June 17, 2009

Everything is brand new but what really stands out is the outstanding customer service. The best I've ever experienced in my extensive travel - bar none. How often is the manager actually present and active during the manager's reception? This manager is the BEST. I thought customer service was dead until I arrived here. They should give lessons to everyone else. And it appears the staff enjoy their jobs immensely which really impacts the customer experience in a great way. I never thought a staff like this or a hotel experience like this existed. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (and no - I don't work here or have any connection to this facility whatsoever). I'll be back everytime I come here and recommend it to all my colleagues, family or friends who travel here.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2009

As others have said, WARNING! Call the hotel to get the correct address. Luckily, I figured this out since the street my GPS wanted to take me to was not the same zip code. Great airport location. However, it's in a weird place. When you turn left to the hotel, there is absolutely NOTHING ELSE there. I'm sure that will change, but it's a little bizarre. Another thing: There is a gas station just on the other side of the light. But pulling in there is pretty sketchy. There looks to be a housing development there and let's just say I pumped that gas as fast as I could.
The service was outstanding!! Very helpful. Obviously everything is new. And room serice was perfectly good, which was convenient since there is nothing to eat around.
Overall, this is a good place to stay near the airport, cuz I've stayed at some bad ones..........

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business