As others have said, WARNING! Call the hotel to get the correct address. Luckily, I figured this out since the street my GPS wanted to take me to was not the same zip code. Great airport location. However, it's in a weird place. When you turn left to the hotel, there is absolutely NOTHING ELSE there. I'm sure that will change, but it's a little bizarre. Another thing: There is a gas station just on the other side of the light. But pulling in there is pretty sketchy. There looks to be a housing development there and let's just say I pumped that gas as fast as I could.
The service was outstanding!! Very helpful. Obviously everything is new. And room serice was perfectly good, which was convenient since there is nothing to eat around.
Overall, this is a good place to stay near the airport, cuz I've stayed at some bad ones..........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport hotel is only two miles away from Lambert International Airport, with complimentary 24 hour shuttle for guests. The hotel is located off I-70 next to the NorthPark business and entertainment complex. Guests receive complimentary WiFi in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO