“Great Stay”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Washington, DC, United States
“Great Stay”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Awesome value for government employees. Clean hotel with spacious double rooms. Good amenities and customer services. Near the airport and not far from downtown St. Louis. When I return I will be staying here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Tupelo
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Unexpected travel plans put us in St. Louis late in a Friday night to catch an early flight the following day. We were able to wash clothes in the on site laundry facility which was nice. The junior suite room we had was perfect for our family of 4. We were treated very well by the friendly staff from the moment we checked in until the shuttle driver delivered us to the airport. Breakfast was great too.

• Stayed June 2014
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for business and my stay was great. Rooms were big and clean. Breakfast in the morning was really good too. The best thing about assest this hotel has is the staff. Ver friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make your stay a great one.

• Stayed June 2014
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 20, 2014

This hotel looked brand new and was very clean. The room was large and comfortable for my husband and I and the kids. They were very accommodating and there was complimentary coffee in the lobby - my favorite perk! The kids loved the pool. Our room was on the first floor and it was not loud at all. We did not eat at the hotel so I cannot comment on the food options. I wish our stay could have been longer. We would definitely stay here again.

Cape Coral, United States
Reviewed June 18, 2014

The TV remote was obviously broken and Housekeeping should have taken care of it. The back fell off every time I used or moved it. Breakfast service was terrible as I had to wait for service after asking 3 times. The food was lacking and empty fruit options not refilled not was I offered any condiments which were also not set up on the table per usual.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Stephanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. I am very sorry to hear that you had such a disappointing experience. You are right, we definitely should have noticed the remote prior to your arrival, and what you experienced at breakfast is certainly not our standard. I would love to invite you back for a complimentary stay so that you may enjoy a much better experience - please contact me at the hotel so we may discuss.
Cabot, Arkansas
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The lobby is beautiful, the room was nice. What was absent was any semblance of good service! My grandson spilled hot chocolate on the bed the first night. We called the front desk to ask for another comforter and were told rather rudely that she did "did not know, she was at the front desk!" To make it short, we were sent a padded mattress cover! We put a towel over the wet sheet and went to our car for a blanket. I asked 3 people in housekeeping the next day about another comforter and by 11:30 PM, still no sight of it.

We tried the pool and quickly discovered there were no clean towels. I again called the front desk and requested them. I was assured they would be brought right to us. By the time we left (45 minutes later) the towels still not delivered.

It was not what I would ever had expected from the Hilton!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Please accept my apologies that you had such a bad experience at our hotel. Service and cleanliness are ALWAYS our top priorities, and it is very disappointing to hear that we let you down. I would love the opportunity to discuss this with you, and to see what I can do to leave you with a more favorable impression of our hotel. Please give me a call at your convenience.
Paducah, United States
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The hotel itself was clean and the breakfast was great. The only issue that I had was the way the mattress is situated with the headboard which causes a major hole there. Had to use extra pillows to make it more comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for posting about your recent experience! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed a clean room and a great breakfast - these are definitely high priorities for us. I am sorry to hear that the bed was not as comfortable as you would have liked - we are looking to see what can be done to improve that.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#3 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
#8 of 17 in Maryland Heights

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!