“Trust It!”

Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Close to the airport and strategically located for business. Very clean, great value - good folks. Your greeted by Jordan at the front desk. He's cordial, informative of the area and makes you feel welcomed. Exactly what I needed after along day - Thanks Jordan, I’ll be back...

TK

Room Tip: very comfy room
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Aaron D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel here on TripAdvisor. I wanted to thank you for the kind words about the hotel and the staff here in St. Louis. I will make sure I pass on the kind words to Jordan about how he went above and beyond for you during their stay. We have a staff that does enjoy taking care of the guests and does it with a smile. I am glad that was seen during your stay with us.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today

Write a ReviewReviews (1,069)

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Jordan at the counter was really nice and treated us like we were welcomed he made sure everything ran smoothly at check in he even made sure we knew what time everything started and ended like the great complementary breakfast we had the morning before we checked out,

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Pros: Clean. Room was nice, particularly the hot tub. Pool and workout room were both good. Friendly front desk staff. Cons: Weak restaurant staff and so-so food. The bed wasn't particularly comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I do appreciate the feedback that you had from your stay. I am sorry for your experience with the Food and Beverage staff as well as the dinner food. We have recently addressed the training with our restaurant staff to ensure all guests have a wonderful dinning experience. To have a guest feeling that their dinning experience was not exceptional is not acceptable and for that, I am sorry.

If there is anything else you would like to mention from your stay or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and have a great day.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

When I first walked in to the hotel I was greeted by the friendly staff and various free welcome beverages set up in the lobby. I think my stay may have been during a busy time because it seemed like rooms on all sides of me were occupied. Voices from adjoining rooms and the hallway came through my door and walls all too clearly. The room itself was nice and spacious with an excellent bed. At first, all it had were the square decorative pillows, but one call down to housekeeping fixed that within minutes. Prices tend to be on the lower end of most similar St. Louis hotels, so that was a nice surprise. While the property itself was excellent, the doors were not sound proofed at all. Room to room was better, but it was still very apparent I had neighbors. Fix the sound proofing problem and you'll have your 5/5 rating.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Aaron D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that we could meet your expectations of Hilton during your stay. It really does mean a lot and I am very grateful that we were able to meet your expectations of Hilton. During your next visit to our hotel we will look at some other options so you can enjoy a quieter stay.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We stayed at the. Hilton Garden for 3 days during my daughters transition time from one base to another. It was a wonderful stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We we're struggling getting the large amounts of luggage we had to our room and one of the housekeeping staff came and helped us out. He was so kind and helpful. I can't say enough about the friendliness and cheery nature of everyone we encountered. The pool and jacuzzi we're well kept and pool area was a relaxing area to seen some down time.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to TripAdvisor our hotel. I appreciate the kind words and feedback about the hotel and the staff. I am glad that we could meet your expectations of Hilton during your stay. I will make sure that I pass along your kind words about the staff to everyone here. It really does mean a lot and I am very grateful that we were able to meet your expectations of Hilton.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Even though in the midst of a blizzard and staff unable to show up, they did an amazing job of entertaining and feeding us! It was a blast!! Thanks to Dawn and the Crew!! You were amazing! The entire staff deserves a huge Thank You!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to TripAdvisor our hotel. I appreciate the kind words and feedback about the hotel and the staff. I am glad that we could meet your expectations of Hilton during your stay. I will make sure that I pass along your kind words about Dawn and the crew. It really does mean a lot and I am very grateful that we were able to meet your expectations of Hilton.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I enjoyed my brief stay after being stranded in St. Louis by my airline. The evening staff was especially pleasant and the room was perfect. The omelets I had at the hotel breakfast was very tasty. If I'm ever marooned in St. Louis again, this is where I'll stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Clayton Plaza Hotel
Clayton Plaza Hotel
#3 of 5 in Clayton
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!