1,155 results
All reviews louis airport park and fly easy access the shuttle driver free shuttle st louis business center very nice hotel an early flight parking lot hgi hilton vehicle mo plane
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I spent ten days at the Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis over Christmas, 2013. The two rooms I stayed in were well appointed, clean, and comfortable. Staff was attentive and friendly. Dinner service is slow but then there is a single cook and one needs to plan ahead. They use the plastic key cards that lose their ability to unlock doors too easily. No free breakfast but free WIFI.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Aaron D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that we could meet your expectations of Hilton during your stay. It really does mean a lot and I am very grateful that we were able to meet your expectations of Hilton.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I am a female and stayed here over night for a very early flight in the morning. I felt safe and the hotel was very clean. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I liked that I didnt have to go anywhere to get something to eat. The shuttle service was great also.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Hotel was in a convenient location to town, with excellent amenities. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was pleasant and very helpful. Restaurant and bar were excellent. Be careful taking the bus from the airport. One goes to the Hilton and one to the HGI. Driver of the Hilton does not specify, and it is easy to be taken to the wrong hotel. HGI says it happens all the time.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Taxi drivers can confuse this with the regular Hilton Hotel, so be sure to indicate it is the Hilton Garden Inn. There is absolutely nothing within walking distance, so you need a car. The restaurant is closed on weekends. The staff is not very knowledgable about the local area. The rooms are standard.

Room tip: Don't stay here on the weekend if you don't have a car. You'll starve.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Aaron D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I appreciate the feedback about the hotel and that it worked out for you during your stay. I do apologize for your experience our restaurant. Our restaurant is closed for lunch during weekends, but we do offer breakfast that is open until 11am and dinner and room service hours are still from 5pm to 10pm on weekends. I will continue working with our staff in making them as informed as possible about local eating options. I do apologize for that and thank you for bringing that to our attention.

If there is anything else would you would to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and have a great day today

Reviewed December 23, 2013

whenever we need to fly out of St. Louis, we spend the night at the hilton Garden. We park our vehicle there and the hotel takes us to the airport and picks us up upon return. The hotel staff is courteous and the value is near equivalent to a remote park program.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words and feedback about the hotel and the staff. I am glad that we could meet your expectations of Hilton during your stay. I will make sure that I pass along your kind words about the staff to everyone here. It really does mean a lot and I am very grateful that we were able to meet your expectations of Hilton.