$93
$82
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$59
Agoda.com
$141
$109
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$48
$150
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

Drury Inn St. Louis Airport(Berkeley)
$138
$120
$50
$49
$53
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $59/night.

$99
HIExpress.com
1,130 results
All reviewslouis airportpark and flythe shuttle drivereasy accessfree shuttlest louisbusiness centervery nice hotelan early flightomeletparking lotrental carhgihiltonmoplane
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Taxi drivers can confuse this with the regular Hilton Hotel, so be sure to indicate it is the Hilton Garden Inn. There is absolutely nothing within walking distance, so you need a car. The restaurant is closed on weekends. The staff is not very knowledgable about the local area. The rooms are standard.

Room Tip: Don't stay here on the weekend if you don't have a car. You'll starve.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Aaron D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I appreciate the feedback about the hotel and that it worked out for you during your stay. I do apologize for your experience our restaurant. Our restaurant is closed for lunch during weekends, but we do offer breakfast that is open until 11am and dinner and room service hours are still from 5pm to 10pm on weekends. I will continue working with our staff in making them as informed as possible about local eating options. I do apologize for that and thank you for bringing that to our attention.

If there is anything else would you would to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and have a great day today

Reviewed December 23, 2013

whenever we need to fly out of St. Louis, we spend the night at the hilton Garden. We park our vehicle there and the hotel takes us to the airport and picks us up upon return. The hotel staff is courteous and the value is near equivalent to a remote park program.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words and feedback about the hotel and the staff. I am glad that we could meet your expectations of Hilton during your stay. I will make sure that I pass along your kind words about the staff to everyone here. It really does mean a lot and I am very grateful that we were able to meet your expectations of Hilton.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Pulling up to this hotel, it looks great. It's in a good location being 10 minutes from the airport, all the lobby and room furnishings looked clean and new. To the eyes, it was a very nice hotel. First thing that went wrong, we were in a room on the highway side of the hallway and could hear the traffic driving by all night. Fortunately, it just turns into ambient noise eventually and I was able to fall asleep. Second problem: the people in the room next door came back at about 11pm and stayed up talking until 1 or 2 am. They weren't being loud and yelling and partying, they were just talking in the room next door. I was laying bed in my room and I could almost hear them as if I was in the room next door, and they were just talking at a normal volume. Walls are SO THIN!!!!!

Next, the epic tale of terrible customer service: We had signed up for a one night stay with the park & fly option because we were catching a flight the next day and wanted easy, long term parking. Great idea in theory, but this also meant that breakfast wasn't included, so if we had wanted to eat breakfast at the hotel it was an extra $12 a person! SO overpriced! $12 a person for a breakfast buffet?! Apparently bed and breakfast is a different option you have to sign up for instead of park and fly....really? dumb.

So upon my return to St. Louis, I call the hotel from the airport to let them know we'd arrived so they could send a shuttle. She asked me for my last name, a call back phone number, and my airline, all of which I gave to her. No problem. It took a little longer than normal for our luggage to come down the baggage claim, maybe 20 minutes or so. We came out to the Hotel/Motel pick up area (Exit 18 I later found out) and we wait for the shuttle to arrive. After 20 minutes waiting at the curb, I ask the driver of a Hilton Airport Shuttle (different hotel) where the Hilton Garden Inn shuttle is and they say that the Garden Inn only has one shuttle so it takes them a long time to make their way around to pick people up. Seriously? The the Garden Inn is an airport hotel with a Park and Fly option and they only have ONE shuttle?! Who made up THAT plan?! So ANOTHER 20 minutes later (a total of 40ish minutes at this point we've been waiting in 30 degree weather without our coats) I call the hotel again and the woman immediately knows who I am and that I called earlier and said that the driver had driven around and didn't see me. She then accused me of not standing in the right place (Apparently they only pick up at exit 15 and 18) but I WAS in the right place the whole time! So, let me get this straight: The driver drove around the pick up circle once and didn't see us when we were probably waiting for our luggage, so then just left even though they knew we hadn't been picked up yet? They asked me for a call back number when I called them the first time, so why didn't they USE IT to call me to see where we was?! Instead they left us waiting for 40 minutes in the freezing cold without any explanation! So I then told her, we have been in the right spot this whole time and would he come pick us up please??? She then put me on hold, like this was some huge inconvenience that she had to check into, and then said he would come get me and would get there in the next 5-7 minutes. 15 minutes later, he shows up and doesn't say a single word. No hello, no apology, nothing! Again, like it's my fault! We had been waiting in the cold for almost an hour and he can't even say hello when we get on the bus. I was infuriated with the whole experience.

Needless to say I will NEVER stay here again. Everything looks good on paper, but whoever runs this place has a lot of work to do to get it organized and provide good customer service. And buy another shuttle for crying out loud!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway, or just don't stay here because all the rooms probably have thin walls!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

I would like to extend our deepest apologies for the level of service you recently received with us. Your recent experiences at our hotel are definitely not a reflection of our service standards.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

For $99 a nite in St. Louis this was a very poor experience. One side of each bed was like lying on plywood. Discovered comfort controls hidden under sheets and a cover, but none of them did anything. Front desk was no help and didn't care. Pool was murky and disgusting. For $3 extra we got "hot made to order" breakfast. Omelet was that and was quite tasty, but everything else was fend for yourself. So hash browns and sausage were off buffet and were cold. Omelet got cold while I tried to make toast. And could not get internet to connect.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Reviewed December 19, 2013

We found a great rate on the Hilton website during the world series. The room was comfortable and clean. We especially like the location. My niece was flying out the next morning. We'd stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family