$93
$82
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$109
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$59
$48
$150
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$50
$49
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport(Berkeley)
$138
$120
$53
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $59/night.

$99
HIExpress.com
1,130 results
All reviewslouis airportpark and flythe shuttle drivereasy accessfree shuttlest louisbusiness centervery nice hotelan early flightomeletparking lotrental carhgihiltonmoplane
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Hotel is conveniently located right off the interstate, close to the Airport and a nice area. We feel completely safe when staying here. Rooms are quiet, and you cannot beat the beds for comfort. Clean, friendly staff, 24 hour shuttle, great breakfast buffet-I highly recommend this facility. This is our #1 choice when staying in St. Louis.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Aaron D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words and feedback about the hotel and the staff. I am glad we could accommodate your needs during your stay with us. I hope we see you again soon when your travels bring you back to St. Louis.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Having a VERY early flight after my Thanksgiving visit, I looked through all hotels near STL so I could easily get out in the morning. This hotel exceeded my expectations! One of my top considerations was a shuttle, and this hotel's shuttle picked me up from the airport after I turned in my rental car the night before. For those concerned about safety, the waiting area for the shuttle is near the police office at the airport, and shuttles can be seen from an inside waiting area. They came right away and helped me get back to the hotel. The driver the following morning also got me to the airport right away, no waiting, so no worries about missing my early flight. Outside of the shuttle, the room was well appointed, very comfortable, and I got a good night's sleep. Wake up call came right on time. Business center was good. They have a 24 hour pantry with some frozen food, snacks, drinks, and a good selection of other commonly desired items during a trip, which was important to me since my flight was before the start of the breakfast at the hotel. Everyone at the hotel gave good service, including the people I called before booking to ensure my questions about facilities and the shuttle were answered. This was my first Thanksgiving in the St. Louis area, and this hotel helped end it on a happy note, except for having to leave the companionship of those I visited.

Room Tip: Would just tell them what you're looking for. Ask them to help you meet your needs, such as near the elevator, ice machine, etc. My room was quiet, and even overlooked a little lake off a nearby interstate.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I have stayed at this particular Hilton Garden Inn several times and always find the hotel and rooms very clean. The staff - everyone from the front desk to the chef - are so friendly and seem genuinely concerned that am having a good stay. I will continue to stay at this hotel anytime I'm in town.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 27, 2013

My family and I stayed here for 3 days recently and enjoyed the experience. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, the pool was fun. Room service was excellent. We had a fan we brought and did not hear any noises from airplanes although we were on the first floor. The suite was nice, although I wish there had been a door between the bedroom and the living room where the kids were sleeping on the foldout sofa. Overall good time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I like to stay at this hotel when traveling because I feel safe, the hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly. Free parking and airport shuttle are a bonus. The bar is small but comfortable. There are not a lot of parking spaces close to the front door, but I guess a little walking is good for me. (Get's me in shape for all the airport walks).

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo