We booked through Priceline, and it seemed as if we were discriminated against because of it. I called as soon as we reserved two rooms and asked for certain room types (1 king with sleeper and 1 with double queens). I also asked if they had Pack n Plays available as we have two-year-old twins traveling with us. The front desk person repeatedly told me how much she hates Priceline and how I should not have booked through them, that I picked the wrong room type, etc. I repeatedly explained to her that I did not pick a room type as that is not an option - but I use Priceline regularly and always call the hotel property to request our room type, usually do not have any problems. She said she'd have to call me back because she just didn't know if she could change room types. She did call me back and state that she was able to accommodate our requests, but she really didn't have to. She again reiterated that travelers should not use Priceline. We thought we were all set until we checked in. It was a different person than the lady I spoke to over the phone. We had to start all over and hear about how the room types aren't guaranteed, etc. After listening to the lecture, she assured us we would have two pack n plays in our rooms shortly. When we got to our room, the door was propped open and there was a guy in the room assembling our pack n play...which was not necessary. He said he'd be back with another one but never returned. We called the front desk after awhile and were told that they "were searching for a pack n play". Then the front desk called and said they probably wouldn't be able to get a second pack and play. I went down to the front desk and told the lady I had requested these the night before...she rudely told me that they are first come, first serve, etc...but she would call their sister properties. We finally got one. The rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. The hallways constantly had garbage in them, room service dishes, and literally garbage bags...even when we were checking in at 4 p.m. in the afternoon. We opted to skip their breakfast since it was $11.99 + tax per plate...and it looked like just a continental breakfast. I would prefer not to stay there in the future so I never have to hear about Priceline again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport hotel is only two miles away from Lambert International Airport, with complimentary 24 hour shuttle for guests. The hotel is located off I-70 next to the NorthPark business and entertainment complex. Guests receive complimentary WiFi in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO