“Rates are too expensive” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport

Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Locust Grove, United States
“Rates are too expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was disappointed that the hotel does not have a Government or Boeing rate. Over $200.00 for a room that I pay $125.00 for the same room in the Northeast. When I questioned it at the front desk was told the price is the price!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Monmouth, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I really liked this hotel. My family and I stayed here for the "Ultimate Stay 'n' Fly" package which included drinks at night and breakfast. The room was very nice, and I liked the modern furniture. The lobby was so pretty, we sat in front of the fireplace and had our drink there. Breakfast was very good, and the staff was great. The only reason I don't this five stars is that the shuttle to take us to the airport was nearly 30 minutes later than we'd requested. We made our flight with time to spare, but this could be a problem.

• 5 of 5 stars
Aaron D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words and feedback about the hotel and the staff. I am glad that we could meet your expectations of Hilton during your stay. I will make sure that I pass along your kind words about the staff to everyone here. It really does mean a lot and I am very grateful that we were able to meet your expectations of Hilton. My apologies for the tardiness of the shuttle. We have addressed this area and we truly appreciate your feedback.

Central Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We arrived late and had to wait almost 30 minutes to check in as another person had difficulties in checking in or paying. The air conditioner was very loud and made noises so in addition to the rock hard beds, we did not sleep all night. We will not return.

• 1 of 5 stars

Saint Joseph, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Conveniently located near University of Missouri-Saint Louis, this is a newer hotel with a fantastic breakfast buffet and indoor pool. The beds are too hard for my taste, so I stayed in a king room with sofa sleeper, and I slept in the sofa sleeper, while my husband and son shared the king bed! The campus is surrounded by major drug mail-order company and near the airport.

Beloit, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

While the GPS struggled to find this hotel, it was well worth the trouble to get to this Hilton. The lobby is bright, spacious, and has goodies when you enter! We were offered a free room upgrade upon our arrival, which made us feel great! The bar at night and the breakfast the next morning were the best of any Hilton we had previously stayed!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Hamilton, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had to pay for the breakfast after paying over 100 for the room. I would have picked a different hotel, but I had a seminar to attend here. The breakfast bar was beautiful, but I was disapointed that people staying still had to pay for it. It may seem silly-but this really was the only problem I had. My room was clean, and bright. It is right next to an interstate-but is still decently quiet.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Tracy, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This was a very nice hotel. Most of the staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast runs you about $12 per person and you can create your own omelets. Most of the items in the pavilion start at $2 which is a little pricey compare to the local stores.. Overall I recommend the stay at this hotel. It's close to the airport and they have a shuttle that runs every half a hour.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. I am glad that you were able to enjoy yourself during your time with us. Our breakfast is something many people do take advantage of, especially those omelets. Also, between the other hot itmes there and as much of it as you want, it can really become a great deal. Our pantry is something that we hope those can see as a deal. There are not many stores within walking distance and we try to carry as many items as possible to take care of our guests.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#3 of 16 in Maryland Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 754 reviews
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 16 in Maryland Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 480 reviews

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!