This was a very nice hotel. Most of the staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast runs you about $12 per person and you can create your own omelets. Most of the items in the pavilion start at $2 which is a little pricey compare to the local stores.. Overall I recommend the stay at this hotel. It's close to the airport and they have a shuttle that runs every half a hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport hotel is only two miles away from Lambert International Airport, with complimentary 24 hour shuttle for guests. The hotel is located off I-70 next to the NorthPark business and entertainment complex. Guests receive complimentary WiFi in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO