I booked this suite during April for my teenage daughters birthday weekend with her friends. It happened to be the only room available in the whole city of St. Louis because there was a "robotic convention" going on.
I would recommend a stay here if it's the only room available. lol It was very clean but they didn't have a single blanket to spare so we didn't have enough blankets for our room. The staff was friendly and the hotel seemed very clean. The maid service was awesome too. The breakfast is not included in the room rate, which was astronomical. For 2 nights stay, it cost over $500 for 4.
I might also add that even if your children are over 16, they can't be in the pool unless a parent is there. The pool is only 4 feet and my girls were only swimming but they were run out because I wasn't there. My 28 year old daughter was supervising them BUT the security guard said that they had to leave the pool because their parents weren't there. I'd think that if a 28 year old is in charge (and she's a teacher), this would have sufficed and my teenagers could have gone swimming. Not sure what THAT was about but needless to say, we were there for a birthday celebration and I wanted the girls to have fun. They did not have fun because they couldn't have breakfast AND they couldn't swim. We ended up buying donuts from a gas station because it would have been too expensive to have breakfast for all of us at the hotel.
The beds were temperapedic BUT they didn't work. For the price, I'd expect them to work.
I gave this hotel 3 stars because of the cleanliness. That's important to me. Also for the friendliness of the staff. The location is pretty scary but there IS heavy security guarding the parking lot at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport hotel is only two miles away from Lambert International Airport, with complimentary 24 hour shuttle for guests. The hotel is located off I-70 next to the NorthPark business and entertainment complex. Guests receive complimentary WiFi in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO