Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
$130
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
1,082 results
All reviewslouis airportpark and flyshuttle serviceeasy accessfree shuttlest louisbusiness centervery nice hotelan early flightomeletparking lothgihiltondrivervehiclemoplane
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 3, 2013

At 2:30a.m. we were woke up to doors near our room being slammed. Hotel sent guard to tell other guest to please not slam their doors. 2 min. later it started again, kept us awake for 30min. Then @ 4:30a.m. we were woke up to a knocking sound coming from the wall next to our bed. It was happing everytime someone was taking a shower on the floor above us. The breakfast was poor quality. The pull out couchs mattress was thin and old, very uncomfortable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIstlarpt, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review your stay with us. I am so sorry there was an issue with your stay. The noise issue is something we do try and manage with guests. If it begins to get out of hand, we do give the guests a chance to end the noise before getting others involved. I am so sorry that our contact with the guest did not end the noise. I am sorry to for the issue you ran into with the breakfast as well. It is inexcusable to have that feeling, especially with a made to order breakfast. I will make sure this is corrected immediately.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and have a great day.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. Clean, comfortable rooms, very friendly staff, and a strikingly beautiful decor all make this an outstanding place to stay. My husband was slightly bothered by the highway noise and heating system turning on during the night. I could barely hear either, so it didn't bother me at all. There is a very pretty lake near by. I think it is a county park. We were there with a group and the catered meals were excellent.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review your stay with us. I am so glad that you had a great experience during your stay. The lobby is has renovated within the last few months. It has turned out quite nice and glad that could be seen during your stay with us. We do have a nice park right around the corner from the hotel and is used a lot by our guests to go relax or a family heading down to play on the playground.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Took a family vacation to St. Louis and stayed 4 nights with the made to order breakfest package. The breakfest was excellent. The room was clean, but the bed was not very comfortable for me. The rest of my family slept fine. All the employees were very friendly and helpful. Big plus there. The fitness area was nice and the equipment was in good shape. The only downsides I found (and these are minor), is the pool is small and there is not much nearby the hotel. In fact if you go south of the freeway, the neighborhood declines rather quickly. But don't let that deter you. If you are going to be in St. Louis, this is the place the place to stay!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made. I am glad that during your stay, you were able to enjoy our restaurant, and the comfort of our rooms. . I do apologize for the discomfort in your sleep. All our beds are Sleep System beds and can be adjusted for the firmness of the mattress.
I hope that next time your travel plans bring you to St Louis; you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest

Yours in Hospitality

Mohammed Kashif

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Excellent location with shuttle service from the airport. Rooms are very nice, except the layout is a maze. Conference catering was awesome...never seen Red Bull at a catered event before. The restaurant food was excellent, went with hummus and bistro burger. They have a surprisingly good beer selection (Stone IPA, Levetation, Ruinination), but my glass was pre-poured and smelled like cleaning detergent. Asked for a new glass, same smell, opted to drink from the bottle after that. Would recommend this hotel, especially for conference events.

• Stayed: April 2013

Your comments are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday especially for making this a memorable experience for all of you. I am delighted that you and your husband enjoy our hotel for a quick getaway. I have shared your comments with our team; they were delighted to hear your comments about the hotel and the breakfast. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes and many thanks,
Mohammmed Kashif

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel venue. My husband and I "sneak away" to the Hilton Garden Inn to just treat ourselves. We took advantage of the breakfast buffet for the first time during the Easter weekend and it was absolutely scrumptious. I highly recommend the hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Suites are the best.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made. I am glad that during your stay our team was able to make a positive impression on you.

Yours in Hospitality