1,144 results
All reviews louis airport park and fly the shuttle driver easy access free shuttle st louis business center very nice hotel an early flight omelet parking lot rental car hgi hilton mo plane
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights last week and wanted to offer some feedback regarding Kimberly Smith, the front desk agent. She is as good as any that I have dealt with at any hotel. She went out of her way to be friendly, nice, helpful, etc. every time I saw her. I stay at Hilton Garden Inns regularly as well as other Hilton brands so I have a good frame of reference for comparison. I look forward to staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made about Kim. I glad that she, along with the rest of the team was able to take care of you while you were in St. Louis and make your stay a memorable one.

I hope that next time your travel plans bring you to St Louis; you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Yours in Hospitality

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn, St. Louis airport, is a really nice "jet-off" point from Lambert. It is a smaller hotel, so there isn't a bunch of kid noise and hall racket--important to get a good night's sleep before a flight!! It is also secluded and away from "hotel row", but still only seven minutes to the departure terminals. Because of it's location, it made us feel a bit a bit safer leaving our car there for several days.

Kimberly at the front desk offered a congenial smiling welcome and upgraded our room to a very nice and spacious suite. Joe, the shuttle driver, made sure we made it to the airport plenty early for our 8 AM international flight.

A very restful stay--5 bright shining stars for decor, personnel, ambiance, and overall comfort!!

Scharms 13

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I am glad that we were able to make your stay enjoyable.

I hope that next time your travel plans take you out of St Louis; you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Quick and efficient shuttle service which is exactly what you want when staying at an airport hotel. The staff is friendly and did their jobs well, especially the restaurant staff wanting to make sure your needs were met. Rooms were clean and the whole hotel had a new modern feel. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and poating your experiance in TripAdvisor. We are delighted that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. The feedbacks we get from our valued guests help us improve the service we provide and you have come to expect.

We are delighted that next time your travel plans bring you to St Louis; you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Overall...great stay! Slipped In Shower...Bruised Leg and Ankle...Still Waiting To Hear From Hilton. i reported the accident and was told that I would hear from a Manager, but I haven"t received a call or email...yet. I don't think of that as "Good Customer Satisfaction".

Room Tip: Ask For A Room On The Higher Levels...Definitely...Away From The Trash Bins...Not A Good View...Too Loud!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your feedback. The feedback we get from our valued guests help us improve the service we provide and you have come to expect. I am deeply concerned with your perception of our customer service. I can assure you that this is not the norm, nor the practice. I hope that you did get my voice message.
Please accept my sincere apologies, and if there is anything I can assist you with please do not hesitate in contacting me directly at 314-521-6444

General manager

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stayed here Dec. 28, 2012 - Jan 2, 2013 while visiting friends in Florissant. Check-in was a breeze - I think I had room keys within 2 minutes - and front desk person was very pleasant. Room 254 was new and clean. Really enjoyed having the microwave and small fridge, although that may have kept us from trying the restaurant for breakfast. The one meal we had at the restaurant was good - not great, but good. I took advantage of the fitness room over 3 days of my stay and found it to be well-equipped, both with exercise equipment and towels. There was a big family reunion/New Year's Eve party going on but we had no extra noise in our room on those nights. The only issue we had was on the last night when the heat apparently got stuck and we were blasted with 80 degrees - not easy to sleep in. Since it was our last night, however, we decided to open the window and just make the best of it.

Room Tip: Hotel is near the airport flight pattern, but no noticeable airplane noise from our room, which faced the same direction as the front door.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made. I glad that during your stay, you were able to enjoy our Precore Fitness center and take advantage of the microwave and fridge in the room.

Yours in Hospitality