1,137 results
All reviewslouis airportpark and flythe shuttle drivereasy accessfree shuttlest louisbusiness centervery nice hotelan early flightomeletparking lotrental carhgihiltonmoplane
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Quick and efficient shuttle service which is exactly what you want when staying at an airport hotel. The staff is friendly and did their jobs well, especially the restaurant staff wanting to make sure your needs were met. Rooms were clean and the whole hotel had a new modern feel. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and poating your experiance in TripAdvisor. We are delighted that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. The feedbacks we get from our valued guests help us improve the service we provide and you have come to expect.

We are delighted that next time your travel plans bring you to St Louis; you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Overall...great stay! Slipped In Shower...Bruised Leg and Ankle...Still Waiting To Hear From Hilton. i reported the accident and was told that I would hear from a Manager, but I haven"t received a call or email...yet. I don't think of that as "Good Customer Satisfaction".

Room Tip: Ask For A Room On The Higher Levels...Definitely...Away From The Trash Bins...Not A Good View...Too Loud!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your feedback. The feedback we get from our valued guests help us improve the service we provide and you have come to expect. I am deeply concerned with your perception of our customer service. I can assure you that this is not the norm, nor the practice. I hope that you did get my voice message.
Please accept my sincere apologies, and if there is anything I can assist you with please do not hesitate in contacting me directly at 314-521-6444

General manager

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stayed here Dec. 28, 2012 - Jan 2, 2013 while visiting friends in Florissant. Check-in was a breeze - I think I had room keys within 2 minutes - and front desk person was very pleasant. Room 254 was new and clean. Really enjoyed having the microwave and small fridge, although that may have kept us from trying the restaurant for breakfast. The one meal we had at the restaurant was good - not great, but good. I took advantage of the fitness room over 3 days of my stay and found it to be well-equipped, both with exercise equipment and towels. There was a big family reunion/New Year's Eve party going on but we had no extra noise in our room on those nights. The only issue we had was on the last night when the heat apparently got stuck and we were blasted with 80 degrees - not easy to sleep in. Since it was our last night, however, we decided to open the window and just make the best of it.

Room Tip: Hotel is near the airport flight pattern, but no noticeable airplane noise from our room, which faced the same direction as the front door.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made. I glad that during your stay, you were able to enjoy our Precore Fitness center and take advantage of the microwave and fridge in the room.
I hope that next time your travel plans bring you to St Louis; you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest

Yours in Hospitality

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Only in town for 1 night so I needed a place for just one night. This hotel was well reviewed so I gave it a shot. The location is somewhat close to the airport. The hotel itself was very appealing and the staff could not have been more friendly. The airport shuttle was nice too. My only criticism was that the beds were so firm, I felt like I was sleeping on the floor. But other than that it was a great stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Your comments are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday especially for making this a memorable experience for all of you. I apologize that you were not informed on where the adjustments were for the bed. I have talked to the front desk team and retrained them. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes and many thanks,

Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Loved it. Would stay again especially if flying from airport. Great location. Great parking. Transportation to and from airport was wonderful. Everybody was extremely helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean and updated and quiet. Loved Joe the shuttle driver. He was exceptional at his job

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank cgenia23
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made. I glad that we were able to take care of you while you were away from home.

Yours in Hospitality