1,144 results
All reviews louis airport park and fly the shuttle driver easy access free shuttle st louis business center very nice hotel an early flight omelet parking lot rental car hgi hilton mo plane
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stayed here Dec. 28, 2012 - Jan 2, 2013 while visiting friends in Florissant. Check-in was a breeze - I think I had room keys within 2 minutes - and front desk person was very pleasant. Room 254 was new and clean. Really enjoyed having the microwave and small fridge, although that may have kept us from trying the restaurant for breakfast. The one meal we had at the restaurant was good - not great, but good. I took advantage of the fitness room over 3 days of my stay and found it to be well-equipped, both with exercise equipment and towels. There was a big family reunion/New Year's Eve party going on but we had no extra noise in our room on those nights. The only issue we had was on the last night when the heat apparently got stuck and we were blasted with 80 degrees - not easy to sleep in. Since it was our last night, however, we decided to open the window and just make the best of it.

Room Tip: Hotel is near the airport flight pattern, but no noticeable airplane noise from our room, which faced the same direction as the front door.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made. I glad that during your stay, you were able to enjoy our Precore Fitness center and take advantage of the microwave and fridge in the room.
I hope that next time your travel plans bring you to St Louis; you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Only in town for 1 night so I needed a place for just one night. This hotel was well reviewed so I gave it a shot. The location is somewhat close to the airport. The hotel itself was very appealing and the staff could not have been more friendly. The airport shuttle was nice too. My only criticism was that the beds were so firm, I felt like I was sleeping on the floor. But other than that it was a great stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Your comments are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday especially for making this a memorable experience for all of you. I apologize that you were not informed on where the adjustments were for the bed. I have talked to the front desk team and retrained them. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes and many thanks,

Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Loved it. Would stay again especially if flying from airport. Great location. Great parking. Transportation to and from airport was wonderful. Everybody was extremely helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean and updated and quiet. Loved Joe the shuttle driver. He was exceptional at his job

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank cgenia23
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made. I glad that we were able to take care of you while you were away from home.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I arrived early by about an hour and they were able to accomodate me and check into my room. The room was lovely and clean. The staff helped me to find a restaurant open late, a gas station to fill up my rental car, and provided a toothbrush when I spilled nail polish remover all over mine. I thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub and pool and their office and exercise centers were great. Parking and internet access was free. I ate dinner and breakfast at their restaurant, in which the staff was extremely friendly and genuine. Overall, an excellent place to stay near the airport.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I drive to St Louis and fly out, always looking for a place to park and fly. The hotels near the airport are dumps, so I have been looking for a nicer place. This Hilton Garden Inn is just the ticket. New, clean, nice, and much quieter then the places right beside the airport. Free shuttle on the half hour. Leave your car for a week too. For park and fly, this is my favorite place.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family