1,155 results
All reviews louis airport park and fly easy access the shuttle driver free shuttle st louis business center very nice hotel an early flight parking lot hgi hilton vehicle mo plane
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stayed using the Stay and Travel rate. Found the facility to be excellent. Clean and quiet. Shuttle service was wonderful - pick up at end of stay was very fast. Driver very courteous. We were only at the hotel for a quick night's sleep - but being in St Louis prior to flight really reduces the stress when you have to travel to the airport for an early flight out. We found this rate to be reasonable - this hotel much higher quality than many that offer a special rate to leave your car. Highly recommend.

Room tip: From reading other tips, we requested a room away from the highway. Our room was very quiet.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Traveler062010
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made about the hotel and the staff. I glad that we were able to take care of you as you were starting your trip.

I hope that next time your travel plans bring you to St Louis; you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Really fine facility and staff. All that you would hope for in a hotel, and convenient to the airport, since I was passing through. They provide value and comfort with good cheer by the desk folks. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank BruceMarshallPhilly
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made. I glad that we were able to take care of you while you passing through St. Louis.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

My elderly mother and I stayed one night before flying to Denver to see my sister and her family.
The non-stop flights all left early in the morning so this was a great solution since we live 2 hours
from the airport. The room was pretty far from the lobby, but we could park our car close to a door
that was very close to our room. The shuttle took us to the airport right on time. When we returned the airline had misplaced my luggage and we had to wait for some other flights to come in. After we decided my bag was not coming we went outside to call the shuttle and then we waited for him to come which seemed like a long time, but it really wasn't. Luckily we could see the baggage carousel from where we were waiting and low and behold my bag came rolling off.
So I got my bag and the shuttle came a few minutes later and dropped us off right at our car and
put our bags in the trunk! GREAT SERVICE!

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made. I glad that we were able to take care of you and your mother while you were going to vist family.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here one night before flying out for vacation. We live in Illinois, so the location east of the airport worked great for us. The hotel was super clean and had nice bedding. We went to a cardinal game first, so we checked in kind of late, then had to be at airport very early. They had an airport shuttle and hot coffee in the morning. That was about all we needed. Not sure if any breakfast was offered since we left so early.

Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank leslierph

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made. I glad that we were able to take care of you while you were away from home to take in a Cardinals baseball game.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

You know the sinking feeling when you've made a reservation, and even paid in advance, and you walk into your room and there is only one bed, but your paid reservation says two queens, and the front desk says that's all they have, no matter what the reservation says, and you will just have to share the bed with your traveling companion, even though he isn't someone you ever imagined sharing the sheets with? That was my experience at this place. Well, almost. They gave us a foldout couch thing, so one of us slept well and the other tossed and turned on the uncomfortable thing. Why didn't they contact me before I got there that they didn't have what I paid for, so that maybe I would have time to find a room at another hotel? No more Hilton stays for me!

Date of stay: June 2012
Trip type: Traveled with friends
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. I always appreciate hearing from our guests - including items of opportunity. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate your reserved room type. Our front desk department goes through a lengthy process each day to ensure that our guests receive exactly the room expected, however at times we do not have the same availability due to guests extending their stays with us. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again.

If you would like to discuss this matter with me directly, please give me a call at 314-521-6444

Yours in hospitality,