1,144 results
All reviews louis airport park and fly the shuttle driver easy access free shuttle st louis business center very nice hotel an early flight omelet parking lot rental car hgi hilton mo plane
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The hotel is close to the airport with a shuttle. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast food was good. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. But...if you are assigned a room on the freeway side of the hotel be prepared for a lot of road noise. I use earplugs and the road noise was still too loud. So try and get a room on the other side of the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Spudrunner
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do apologize about the noise from the highway. I am glad that we were able to enjoy the breakfast, our accommodations, and our staff.
I hope that next time your travel plans bring you to St Louis; you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We have stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn for the past 4 years before we fly out of Lambert Airport to Manchester New Hampshire. Hilton Garden Inn offers the sleep and fly package where you can spend the night and have up to 14 days of parking. We love this. The rooms are excellent! Very comfortable! It is also very nice to have the shuttle available to take or pick you up from the airport. The staff are awesome! They are always so friendly and courteous and if you need anything they are there for you! Also enjoyed the free internet and very, very comfortable beds. Thanks.

Room Tip: Actually, any room is great. We were on the interstate side and you could not even hear any traffice at all!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Del W

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest this time and in the past four years. I am glad that we are able to meet your needs when you travel from St. Louis.
Yours In Hospitality

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Great location. Nice clean rooms. Convenient fridge and microwave. Free Internet. Bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows. Breakfast was good. There was a lot of noise during the night with people moving loudly above us and the tub was damaged with several chips in the porcelain.

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I glad that we were able to take care of you while you were away from home.

Yours in Hospitality

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Md Kashif and his team (especially Jennifer) have been consistent in their customer service. I have stayed here in Sep 2010, March 2011, and then for a longer stay in November, December 2011 and January 2012. Each time, Mr Kashif and his team have ensured that the stay has been spectacular. There was a billing issue, but Jennifer took accountability and ensured that everything is taken care of. You dont need to worry, just mention the problem and the hotel will take care of it. I wish them all the very best.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the kind comments.

Yours in Hospitality

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I was there last week from Monday to Thursday. I have no problem with the room or the service. I have stayed at many Hilton Garden Inns around the country. I still have not got the hang of the adjustable beds. My only real problem with my stay was that I am Hilton Diamond and had requested in my profile to be near an elevator as I have a bad knee and walking can be painful at times. I was given a room as far away from the elevator as you have. My co-worker had not made any request and was given the room close to the elevator. This made me wonder if you read the profile request that come through the Hiton program. This area has been added to my territory so I will be returning to your hotel every month or two. I hope we can straighten this out.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

I always appreciate hearing from our guests - including items of opportunity. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate your reserved room type. Rest assured, our front desk goes through a lengthy process each day to ensure that our guests receive exactly the room expected, however in your case we dropped the ball, I apologize for the inconvenience.
We hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again.

Yours in Hospitality,