$55
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $62/night.

$59
$48
$50
$210
  • Restaurant
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport(Berkeley)
$150
$130
$117
1,126 results
All reviewslouis airportpark and flythe shuttle drivereasy accessfree shuttlest louisbusiness centervery nice hotelan early flightomeletparking lotrental carhgihiltonmoplane
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I showed up at this hotel without a reservation and they were fully booked. While sitting in the lobby looking for another property to stay, the front desk notified me that a room had come available and they immediately booked me. The location was ideally situated near the airport and the light rail line into St. Louis. The driver was very accommodating, giving his card so I could get picked up once I returned from the city. The rooms are typical HGI--comfortable but not ostentatious. The breakfast was acceptable, but it was not as good as other HGIs that I have visited. I would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Treavor B
Reviewed August 7, 2012

The hotel was typical Garden Inn variety but I stayed one night and had my car broken into while staying there. They messed up my door to gain entry and stole my GPS unit. I did not see any cameras on the propery and doubt that they exist, this was substantuated by the management at the hotel refuesing allow access to any camera recordings. The manager and Hilton Honors has signs posted that they are not responsible for break ins, but my experience is that they did not provide a resonalbly safe environment for my property considering the crime rates in the neighborhood. I should have been compensated for my inconvienence with a refund for my stay or coupon for another stay at any Garden Inn. Last time I will stay there, in my experience the proerty is not safe.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Dear valued Guest,

I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. As we had discussed in our phone conversation, we are still awaiting the document you were going to send us. If you like you can call me at 314-521-6444 and further discuss this matter. I appreciate your speed in bringing this opportunity to me and allowing me to follow up with our security department, ensuring that you and future guests are taken care of. The health and safety of our guests is always a top concern for us! Thank you again for bringing this to our immediate attention.

Sincerly,

Mohammed Kashif

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We stayed one night at this location. Very nice rooms and staff. The staff is especially helpfull and friendly. The rooms are large and very clean as is the entire property. The parking lot is huge and full of cars as they offer overnight parking for air travelers. The have a shuttle to the airport but they will also take you to local restaurants as they did for us. (no charge) Good fitness center, pool, and business center. Check the prices for a room and check the parking policy if you want to leave your car for an air trip

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tim K
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your continued loyalty with the Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport. I am pleased to hear your positive feedback about the hotel. We look forward to being of service to you again.
Thank you for your business.

Yours in Hospitality,

Mohammed Kashif

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Nice, clean and safe family hotel.
Easy on/off the expressway and close to the airport.
A solid value

Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The location certainly was convenient although we had a little trouble finding the hotel at first since the hotel property sits in a "depression" which resulted in our not seeing the hotel building when we came off the exit at I-70 West. Perhaps the Mapquest directions could have been better. We ended up making a wrong turn and driving around a bit before we figured out we had made some kind of mistake. The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable--the most important things anyway. We noted that the housekeepers were working fairly late, probably because it is a good size hotel. That might explain why there were places where the floor in the hallway was a bit soiled. The staff were courteous. We did have trouble getting luggage carts at check in and could not get any at all during check out. At check in, the man at the front desk made a phone call or two to locate one for us and have it brought to the lobby. When we checked out, there was no one at the front desk to ask so we made two trips down long hallways bringing out our luggage. We are used to most hotels offering at least a continental breakfast included with the rate but this hotel didn't do that. They did offer a full service breakfast in their dining area for an additional fee which we didn't want to pay. Obviously, the other hotels simply add the cost of the complimentary breakfast to their rate so that travelers like myself and my wife think we're getting a good deal. At the last hotel we stayed at we couldn't get an internet connection but with both wired and wireless service available at this Hilton, that was definitely not a problem. Overall, it was a good place for our overnight stop but we might not stay there again should we happen to pass through St. Louis.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple