1,138 results
All reviewslouis airportpark and flythe shuttle drivereasy accessfree shuttlest louisbusiness centervery nice hotelan early flightomeletparking lotrental carhgihiltonmoplane
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I ended up staying at this hotel last minute due to an illness in route to Baltimore. I had to check in at 8am, the staff was more than friendly, quick checkin and was genuinely concerned for my welfare. When I went downstairs that afternoon for a snack from their sundries shop, the manager told me to take what I needed. No charge. The amenities in the room were 5 star quality. Couldn't have picked a better place to recover. Also the free shuttle back to the airport that night was a unexpected bonus.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback with regard to your recent stay. I am glad our staff was able to help make you comfortable while you were feeling ill. I hope you have a chance to come back soon when you are healthy!

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stayed here the night before an early morning flight. The hotel is fairly new and is well taken care of. There is free WiFi which we really liked. We ate in the hotel restaurant and thought the food was good. They also provide a free airport shuttle

Our only issue was not receiving our wake up call. Luckily, we had set our phone alarm, too. When I told the front desk clerk about the issue, he tried to refund a portion of our room rate. However, since I prepaid the room, he said he would speak to the general manager about some type of compensation. I have yet to hear from them.

I would definitely stay here again if I needed a hotel close to Lambert Airport.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to respond about your experience at the hotel. I am glad to find you had a great experience with restaurant and airport shuttle!

On another note, I am sincerely sorry that you did not recieve your wake up call. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you over the phone so that we can make sure this never happens again in the future. My telephone number at the hotel is 314-521-6444.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Stayed here and purchased the Park and Fly from the Hotel which included 14 nights of parking and complimentary shuttle to and From Airport. The Hotel was modern, clean, and in good condition. My only complaint was that our ac unit in our room was noisy. We arrived late and tired and did not request another room, but the hotel was not full, so I am sure they would have changed us to a different room if we requested. The best was the quick airport shuttle that drops you off to your gate. Fast return shuttle back to our car as well. I would stay here again in the future. The reviews really are accurate about this Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for responding about your experience on Trip Advisor! Our package that includes a guest room, shuttle service to/from the airport, and parking is really convenient! Should you ever need to fly out from St. Louis again, you know where to stay!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I've stayed at a number of Garden Inns over the years and I find an increasing stratification between some of them. This property, however, is definitely at the higher end. I've stayed for business, with family, for a conference, and for each purpose they excel. The decor is modern, clean and elegant. The first floor rooms in particular have higher, vaulted ceilings. The conference center areas on the far side of the hotel are very nice. The staff is friendly and eager to assist (my only minor complaint is that, on my visit in March 2012, they were decidedly understaffed and it was clearly taking 100% of the energy of the entire staff to keep up. The food from room service was excellent, the room service staff was accurate and polite (though again, obviously stretched and stressed to their limit as there were waits for them to answer the phone, and they were clearly hurried). The breakfast selection was very good (and the restaurant area itself was clean and upscale looking

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your feedback about the hotel! I am happy to find you had a good experience both with business and personally. At the hotel we strive for excellence in catering to all types of travelers. We hope to have the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

This attractive, well-located hotel is a great value. Fifteen minutes from the Arch and the ballpark, five minutes from the airport, fifteen minutes from St. Charles, fifteen minutes from major shopping malls, etc. The restaurant is good, the look is contemporary, and the service is perfect. I have stayed here on several occasions, each time at around $100 per night on weekends. This hotel compares very favorably with other places I have stayed at twice the cost.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the entire staff, I would like to thank you for your feedback and for your continued loyalty with the Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to be of service to you again soon!