1,137 results
All reviewslouis airportpark and flythe shuttle drivereasy accessfree shuttlest louisbusiness centervery nice hotelan early flightomeletparking lotrental carhgihiltonmoplane
996 - 1,001 of 1,137 reviews
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for a few nights while I was in town for a wedding. The hotel is beautiful and extremely clean, with great accomodations such as a business center, pool, and a small convenience store. My only criticism would be that is it not close to downtown and many of the places we went, and that the beds were not as comfortable as I would have expected. Otherwise, this hotel is a great place to stay at a great value.

On a side note, the cab service in St. Louis is notoriously unreliable, both times I called one, they were late and i had to call several different companies, as some simply did not show up.

• Stayed: October 2011
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2011

I want to thank you for taking the time for your review from your last stay. We do take each of these seriously so we can listen to our guests. I sincerely apologize for your experience that you had with the Beds. I have asked our Chief Engineer to ensure all adjustments on the beds are working properly. Never the less, you had to experience it, for which I am sorry. On a positive I am happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and the rooms clean and cozy.

I really do appreciate this feedback and hope that you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest. If there is anything else I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at 314-521-6444 or mohammed.kashif@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and have a great day!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

We stayed here one night on an overnight trip to St Louis and were very impressed with the hotel. Very clean from the lobby to the rooms, including the bathroom. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. We paid extra to include the hot breakfast and were not disappointed. The omelets were delicious! The staff in the breakfast area was very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our trip so much we are planning another back to the area in the next year or so. We will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends

I really do appreciate this feedback and if there is anything else I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at mohammed.kashif@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and have a great day!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

With a free and quick airport shuttle, this is a large HGI with nice, contemporary guest rooms. Yes, I like Hilton Garden Inns, and this property is full service (breakfast, lunch, dinner + bar) with free parking and all the amenities you would expect from HGI, including complimentary internet access. Terrific for families or businesspeople. In-room refrigerator and premium coffee set-up. Plus, a Herman Miller ergonomic chair and large work desk. Business center, pool, whirlpool, and fitness center are all spot-on. Right-sized rooms, comfortable beds with large shower in bathroom that features Neutrogena toiletries.

1  Thank NashvilleWslaughter

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to complete a survey from your recent stay with us. I am excited that we were able to meet your expectations of Hilton while you were with us. I am delighted that you were able to enjoy our various facilities.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

Okay, it's a 3.4 rating. No major complaints. It met the basic needs but was overpriced in my opinion. It shouldn't be priced higher than $150. I paid $190. The good: Close to the airport. Welcoming entrance. Open. Airy. Safe. Comfortable. Complimentary business center. And there was a 24 hour shuttle and a pleasant shuttle driver. The guest room was decorated nicely. I appreciated the art work on the walls and the 'tree' lamp was a nice touch. Nothing memorable about check in process, staff, or amenities. Left too early so breakfast hadn't started. But they did have coffee. Would I stay again? Probably....out of necessity....but I

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport. I appreciate the feedback on our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our in house complimentary services, and the shuttle service to and fron the Airport. We are trying very hard to make a positive impression at every opportunity, especially, starting with the check-in experience. I am sorry to hear that we were unable to impress you at check-in. I have personally talked to the front desk team regarding your experience.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

I love this hotel. The courtesy van driver, Lamar, is awesome :-). The hotel is really clean and the rooms are clean in every corner too. The beds are SO comfortable and they have all the great TV channels. My favorite part is that they have cookies at the check in desk which is just so nice after a long day of traveling.
A++ place to stay!

Room Tip: Ask for one that is NOT on the highway side. Sometimes you can hear the drone of the cars if you're on that side
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to complete a survey from your recent stay with us. I am excited that we were able to meet your expectations of Hilton Garden Inn. I did share your feedback with Lamar, he was elated.