Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
$42
Airport Inn(Berkeley)
TripAdvisor
1,082 results
All reviewslouis airportpark and flyshuttle serviceeasy accessfree shuttlest louisbusiness centervery nice hotelan early flightomeletparking lothgihiltondrivervehiclemoplane
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Stayed here the night before an early morning flight. What a deal - clean, nice, quiet, and 24 hr shuttle to and from the airport and FREE parking for the length of our trip (8 days). This cost us less than driving 1 1/2 hrs one way early in the morning and parking for 8 days. WHAT A DEAL!!!!!! Highly recommend this hotel!!

Wish there was free continental breakfast or maybe just have the restaurant open earlier.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to complete a survey from your recent stay with us. I am excited that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations of Hilton while you were with us. We are delighted that the shuttle service and parking was able to start and end your trip on a positive note.

I really do appreciate this feedback and if there is anything else I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at mohammed.kashif@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and have a great day!

Youres in Hospitality,

Reviewed June 23, 2011

The best part are the rooms. Well appointed and tastefully designed. Location is great if you need a hotel near the airport but not if you are looking for any close by restaurants or shopping. There is nothing within walking distance. Very clean and new. Staff could take it up a notch.

• Stayed: June 2011

Reviewed June 13, 2011

I stayed here for a training course and we, as a class, were disappointed in the service and friendliness of the staff. When you pay for the training course it includes breakfast, lunch, coffee and snacks for the day in the classroom. First off they stuck 12 ppl in a tiny boardroom for a one week course that entailed a 3" binder of study material, no room to view the binder when you are crammed next to your classmate, elbow to elbow. The breakfast was nothing but fruit, coffee and juice. I ordered buffet breakfast the rest of the days, there was never a clean table, I had to wait for one to get cleared, food in hand everytime. Lunch...They offered only 6 items to choose from the entire week and because the quality of the food was poor we all ended up ordering the club sandwhich all week for lunch and the dinner menu at the restaraunt was no better and super limited. After 5 days of lunch and dinner in this limited menu All American Grill, we would have gladly ordered McDonalds, but the only places that deliver is a pizza and chinese restaraunt that are so over priced, we just made due. The afternoon snacks were always late, showing up at 3pm and the coffee from that morning was not replaced with fresh coffee after lunch, we had to ask them to replace the coffee. I ordered room service a few nights and the staff never smiled, they just knocked, dropped off and ran away without so much as a, "How are you enjoying your stay?" The open kitchen was dirty and the cook was absolutely not pleasant. It made the long week even longer. The only good thing about this place was the business center, you didn't have to pay extra to get online and print some assignments because the fitness center was small and two of the machines I went to use were broken.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Alienraver
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2011

I want to personally thank you for taking time and leaving your feedback. I am sincerely disappointed with your experience at our hotel. We take pride in the service we provide to our guests.

I have personally discussed your review with the entire team. I can assure you that we will take your comments to heart, and rectify these issues. I would like to discuss this matter with you directly. At your convenience, you can contact me at 314-521-6444.

Our goal is for every guest to be satisfied, and I hope you will give us another opportunity to host you as our guest.

Reviewed June 7, 2011

A Cubs fan and a Cardinals fan met up for a weekend series. The hotel was easy to access and it was an easy drive downtown to the ballpark or to other tourist attractions. Free parking was a plus over the downtown hotels. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends

I would like to personally thank you for your comments. I am delighted that you were able enjoy your stay with us and use Metrolink to get to the Busch Stadium for the Cubs/Cardinals series. I hope that next time you come to St. Louis You will stay with us, your home away from home.

Reviewed June 4, 2011

We got a good rate for this hotel on a Friday evening. It was very busy and luckily we managed to get in ahead of quite a line of guests who had just arrived in the shuttle. Check in was very slow and they seemed understaffed for the crowd. We did manage to get some good recommendations for dinner.

This is a typical Garden Inn and our room was large and comfortable. We get breakfast with our room and really enjoyed the options the next morning. The breakfast area was very busy and the staff was hard put to keep up with the crowds but they tried very hard to do so.

All in all it was a fine stay and we would return next time we need to be near the airport.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family