We got a good rate for this hotel on a Friday evening. It was very busy and luckily we managed to get in ahead of quite a line of guests who had just arrived in the shuttle. Check in was very slow and they seemed understaffed for the crowd. We did manage to get some good recommendations for dinner.
This is a typical Garden Inn and our room was large and comfortable. We get breakfast with our room and really enjoyed the options the next morning. The breakfast area was very busy and the staff was hard put to keep up with the crowds but they tried very hard to do so.
All in all it was a fine stay and we would return next time we need to be near the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport hotel is only two miles away from Lambert International Airport, with complimentary 24 hour shuttle for guests. The hotel is located off I-70 next to the NorthPark business and entertainment complex. Guests receive complimentary WiFi in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO