“Bad bad red wine...”

Bias Vineyards and Winery
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Berger
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I am please they did not charge to try the stuff if they had I would have asked for my money back. Pretty farm, nice drive to get there, nice people, bad wine

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We love, love, love this place! We always like to end our wine tour at Bias because they have both Wine and Beer, which is hard to find. You won't be disappointed. Nice selection of missouri wines to choose from and their microbrewery is awesome.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We visited this winery as part of the Hermann Wine Trail. The staff was very friendly and helpful and we really enjoyed their wine and the location. We had a good time relaxing at their picnic tables next to the vineyard. After a while we also did their full beer tasting - some of the beers were interesting but we didn't find any that we really loved. The food they served with the wine trail was average but I would say our least favorite of the day unfortunately. I would be happy to visit this location again to get some more wine.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

This used to be an excellent winery to go spend the day. Since Mr. Bias sold it, the wine has gone downhill. I used to be able to find something I could tolerate, just to spend the day with friends. Now there is nothing drinkable...thus, the reason they now sell beer!

1  Thank bhut32217
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I was here in October of 2010 and will never return. My sister and I went on a Friday afternoon, had THE MOST RUDE server EVER and there she stood smoking her damn cigarette while we're trying to taste their nasty OVERLY SWEET wine!
One and done.