“comfort food”

Family Cabin Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Belton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Belton, Missouri, United States
“comfort food”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have been eating at the Family Cabin for more years than I care to remember. The food has always been very good- service is very good even when they are swamped.Prices are right and I have never went away hungry .One of the few places you can get salmon patties and creamed peas.The Cabin is one of my favorite places to go when I want comfort food

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank Mike K

“Ok place”
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Had fried chicken - ok but a little greasy. Green beans were out of a can. Service was decent, quick but rather detached. Good value for the food.

Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Great Value. Good Food”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My wife and I ate breakfast at Family Cabin yesterday following worship services. We like breakfast or brunch on Sunday noon and they serve breakfast all day, so we thought we would give a try. And we're glad we did!

The prices are very reasonable. Service was prompt and friendly. And the food was good. They have daily specials. A Senior citizens menu. And very good combinations. I had an egg, bacon, hash browns and a biscuit and gravy and coffee. Everything was cooked as I ordered and the gravy was very tasty. The server kept our coffee cups filled and answered our questions. We took a guest and he liked it too.

I've seen some reports that this is a smoking restaurant. NOT TRUE!

We will return and try an evening meal. Try it! It won't break the bank. And you'll leave with a smile on your face!

I've seen some reports that this is a smoking restaurant. NOT TRUE!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank TampaPreacherMan
Iowa
“Menu offers a selection to please everyone!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We were in Raymore, MO visiting friends and decided to have breakfast at Belton Family Cabin Restaurant. This was the first time at the restaurant for our friends too. Wanda, our waitress, was friendly and professional. The place is family owned since 1992, non smoking, and has a 55 and over menu too; however, it is a place to take the whole family because of the variety of menu selections, prices, and the daily specials. Our friends will definitely go back, and we look forward to our next visit to Raymore because we will go to the Belton Family Cabin Restraurant for a meal!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank GoliteIowa
Houston, Texas
“Great Place”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great food - wonderful service... I don't know what else to say. This is a great place to take your whole family. The only down side is it is a little crowded in there, but hey, it is a cabin! :)

Visited August 2012